Home

Official xbox music importing thread.

This is a discussion on Official xbox music importing thread. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2004, 05:22 PM   #17
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Official xbox music importing thread.

Quote:

crumpled_heap said:
First of all, here's the list of the peopel who have been sued so far http://www.eff.org/IP/P2P/riaasubpoe...ll_doe_ips.txt

Second, when the RIAA sues a person, they demand about 5,000 dollars right at that moment and if you refuse, then they take you to court on charges of copyright infringement (a felony) and if found guilty, you pay a fine of at least 250,000 dollars. Now the average person can't aford that so they go to jail. BTW, I assume you people don't use legal mp3 sites when you could get them for free since people will be people.

What the hell are you talking about? And why did you post that link again? They are suing people who are using a p2p program like kazaa or morpheus.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:25 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 4

I know that but if you people aren't using p2p, then what exactly are you using? I know wall mart has music downloads but the problem with that is you need a credit card.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:28 PM   #19

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

crumpled_heap said:
I know that but if you people aren't using p2p, then what exactly are you using? I know wall mart has music downloads but the problem with that is you need a credit card.

There are forums and other website where people upload their albums. There are plenty of ways to get music off the internet.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:29 PM   #20
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

crumpled_heap said:
First of all, here's the list of the peopel who have been sued so far http://www.eff.org/IP/P2P/riaasubpoe...ll_doe_ips.txt

Second, when the RIAA sues a person, they demand about 5,000 dollars right at that moment and if you refuse, then they take you to court on charges of copyright infringement (a felony) and if found guilty, you pay a fine of at least 250,000 dollars. Now the average person can't aford that so they go to jail. BTW, I assume you people don't use legal mp3 sites when you could get them for free since people will be people.

Dude , please stop. You're killing me.I am sure everyone is aware of the potential consequerences of illegally downloading music. But you should not come in here on your rightous horse accusing people. Do what you need and want to do, and let others do what they need and want to do.

If you feel so strongly about music piracy then go work for the legal team of the RIAA subsidiaries, but please refrain from calling out people for it. This is neither the right forum nor site, for that matter.

By the way, i have 500 cd's , this not including my wife's collection which we pooled together when we got married. Do you actually think i use those cd's? I have stored them as 256kb mp3 files, so i can play them in the car, mix them at will, copy them to my mp3 player, and yes, create a cd in order to put a selection of songs that i want the way i want into the xbox. Not everyone who copies songs on cd's steals them off the net.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:29 PM   #21
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:

crumpled_heap said:

And how do you know they're not using a credit card? Or are you just making assumptions again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2004, 05:30 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

There are other ways to get music you know, besides p2p. Also, I am suprised someone actually supports the RIAA because they want money for themselves, they dont give to the artists. The people with the suits in the corporate offices are doing this to get some more money because well, they are greedy.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:30 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

um, can one of y'all answer my question.. wat kind of Cd-rw should i use. I tried the Sony one, but that aint workin.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:31 PM   #24

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

SiK_WiT_iT said:
um, can one of y'all answer my question.. wat kind of Cd-rw should i use. I tried the Sony one, but that aint workin.

Use memorex, imation, or fujifilm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »