Home

Converted.....

This is a discussion on Converted..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2004, 08:45 PM   #9
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Converted.....

Quote:

njskillz said:

That's all well and good but be forewarned that you can't bring any of your Madden biases with you when you play ESPN. They are two TOTALLY different games.

I understand totally what you're saying. The assumption is that I'm looking for a better version of Madden. I am tired of Madden. I want something totally different Madden is played out in my book. Trust me, I wouldn't have just spent $150 if I didn't think this game would be special. I already have a pretty good gaming computer. I bought the system for the game.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:51 PM   #10
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

i am also converting this year. and i am glad. i actually hated madden last year. i only played it in total of about 3 hours. i spent all my time on ncaa. and while ncaa will always be my favorite i will buy espn to just see how it is. also i bet if sega decided to make another college football game it would become popular. i imagine after a couple of more years i will get really tired of the same ea engine.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:55 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

if you bought that system for the game then you are in for a treat. In my opion as much as i liked 2k4 i wouldnt tell anyone to waste there money on renting the game. if you can get a friend to let you hold it go for it. but if you are new to the game wait as good as 2k4 was 2k5 should be better and they should have taken care of some of the complaints so you will be playing a better game and can have a better time for your first time.

first impressions you can never change so start out with the best wait get 2k5. take you 5.99 rental money and pre order you a copy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2004, 09:55 PM   #12
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Hey look at it this way, Give it a chance...A real chance..Not just a few games either...But if you don't like this game after a month or two, then you are only out 20.00... Not bad huh...You can't go wrong hehhe..But I have went with 2k from the Dreamcast and didn't look back...Sure I bought madden a couple of times but always traded it in..Good Luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »