Home

Gamefly: 7/22 release date

This is a discussion on Gamefly: 7/22 release date within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2004, 03:26 PM   #17
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Gamefly: 7/22 release date

Quote:

playerX said:
Dude, they better NOT release in July. Innacurate rosters and rushing the game may lower the quality of the game for people that dont have roster updates and such. Besides, in one of the ESPN Vids it said, "comming in August".

Dude you ever hear of mind games or mind f*cking someone, that is what ESPN is doing to EA, they are trying to scare the sh*t out of them, throwing them off course, and possibly making EA put out a product that is way less inferior than ESPN. VC has been working on ESPN since like 2 years ago, they constantly on working on this product, they simply just don't update, so do not fret my dear friend, and the rosters, update them bitches yourself, you basically know who is on the team, and they dont cut stars them, if it is a no name guy, u can always pick him up or release him need be. ESPN give us football in July, and I mean Pro, NCAA will be nice, but it looks and feels less appealing thanks to Madden looking like utter sh*t, I am sorry, its true, I was a Maddenite, until last year.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #18
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ronnyballgame said:
Quote:

playerX said:
Dude, they better NOT release in July. Innacurate rosters and rushing the game may lower the quality of the game for people that dont have roster updates and such. Besides, in one of the ESPN Vids it said, "comming in August".

Dude you ever hear of mind games or mind f*cking someone, that is what ESPN is doing to EA, they are trying to scare the sh*t out of them, throwing them off course, and possibly making EA put out a product that is way less inferior than ESPN. VC has been working on ESPN since like 2 years ago, they constantly on working on this product, they simply just don't update, so do not fret my dear friend, and the rosters, update them bitches yourself, you basically know who is on the team, and they dont cut stars them, if it is a no name guy, u can always pick him up or release him need be. ESPN give us football in July, and I mean Pro, NCAA will be nice, but it looks and feels less appealing thanks to Madden looking like utter sh*t, I am sorry, its true, I was a Maddenite, until last year.

I suggest you refrain from using profanity even if you are replacing one letter in the word with an asterisk.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:37 PM   #19
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

With the way sports games are being released early and earlier I would'nt be suprised if ESPN came out in July. And as for roster updates, from a marketing standpoint, who cares about roster updates. As long as I remember, when I game was released, the rosters were ALWAYS off. What makes you think that they care about you having your rosters up to date. All they want is to see sells. And what did you do if the rosters were off, you fixed it yourself. If you're not online yet, you have had to been doing your own rosters all along, so whats the big deal now.

I remember High Heat 2004 coming out in Febuary and I could'nt of been more happy. I'll be happy if ESPN came out early.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:48 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 7

Uhh in MVP Arod is still on the Rangers. That is like the most horrid roster mistake ever. Anyay. I hope it comes out in July! That shall rawk the casbah. The guys over at Sega could just release the opening day roster in OXM and the playstation mag CDs and all should be well.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:50 PM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

ronnyballgame said:
Quote:

playerX said:

Dude you ever hear of mind games or mind f*cking someone, that is what ESPN is doing to EA, they are trying to scare the sh*t out of them, throwing them off course, and possibly making EA put out a product that is way less inferior than ESPN (). VC has been working on ESPN since like 2 years ago, they constantly on working on this product, they simply just don't update, so do not fret my dear friend, and the rosters, update them bitches yourself, you basically know who is on the team, and they dont cut stars them, if it is a no name guy, u can always pick him up or release him need be. ESPN give us football in July, and I mean Pro, NCAA will be nice, but it looks and feels less appealing thanks to Madden looking like utter sh*t, I am sorry, its true, I was a Maddenite, until last year.

I could actually feel my I.Q. dropping as I read this...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2004, 03:51 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 11

This would be one of the best moves ever made by VC. Rosters? That is why I'll either go online or use my Action Replay...
Old 06-21-2004, 03:54 PM   #23
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I have a question?? Why do people think EA is scared?? EA out sold them two to one last year. I know alot of you will say sell doesn't matter the quality of the game is, true but as long as EA don't see a hit in there profits they will careless when Sega releases..
Old 06-21-2004, 04:02 PM   #24
MVP

Lester206's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

SubZ said:
Uhh in MVP Arod is still on the Rangers. That is like the most horrid roster mistake ever. Anyay. I hope it comes out in July! That shall rawk the casbah. The guys over at Sega could just release the opening day roster in OXM and the playstation mag CDs and all should be well.

How is it a horrid roster mistake? It actually wasn't a mistake. The cutoff date was way before the trade happend, so it wasn't like they forgot to put the trade in. And it still sold more than any other baseball game out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »