Home

New Screens and Videos!!

This is a discussion on New Screens and Videos!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2004, 09:47 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: New Screens and Videos!!

This post has nothing to do with madden, it's about ESPN. Seems when ESPN gets critized, someone has to bring up Madden. why is that? Just pointing out the excessive broken tackles, but game could be on rookie.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:52 AM   #34
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

MrE_Gamer said:
This post has nothing to do with madden, it's about ESPN. Seems when ESPN gets critized, someone has to bring up Madden. why is that? Just pointing out the excessive broken tackles, but game could be on rookie.

Yeah, its just my boy Mr.Negative trying to bring down Madden when posters think ESPN is starting to look bad . I really don't care about screen shots/vids because i already know that i'm going to buy ESPN2k5.

Jordan is my boy tho, we cool
Old 06-22-2004, 09:53 AM   #35
MVP

booker21's Arena

I donīt believe the D persuit Angles change from Pro, all pro to rookie.

They could change reaction, bump ratings for Human players, but still, i saw bad angles persuit, wich is not a Level problem, i still think the flaw is there, hope they fix this on the next 1 or 2 month left
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2004, 09:58 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 18

it sounds like some of you think this game will be wack or something

what was the main issue with 2k4...the running game right...so if VC said they fixed, why cant you just take that to the bank

my gosh, if you are really looking at these videos, you would be noticing the improvements, not the minute imperfections
Old 06-22-2004, 09:58 AM   #37
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

Quote:

booker21 said:

They could change reaction, bump ratings for Human players, but still, i saw bad angles persuit, wich is not a Level problem, i still think the flaw is there, hope they fix this on the next 1 or 2 month left

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that ESPN has "Pursuit sliders" that effect angles in which the defense attacks the offense in; theirfor, the lower the playing the level, the worst the pursuit angels?
Old 06-22-2004, 10:19 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

booker21 said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that ESPN has "Pursuit sliders" that effect angles in which the defense attacks the offense in; theirfor, the lower the playing the level, the worst the pursuit angels?

After watching IGN I went back to team x box movies. It almost look like a difffrent game. Team X box posted their movies on 6/14/04 and the pursuit looks really good. Go back and revist their movies and hope for the best.

Peace
Old 06-22-2004, 10:20 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
it sounds like some of you think this game will be wack or something

what was the main issue with 2k4...the running game right...so if VC said they fixed, why cant you just take that to the bank

my gosh, if you are really looking at these videos, you would be noticing the improvements, not the minute imperfections

Nah, I don't think anyone thinks the game is going to be wack. I just think a number of folks were let down by the running game last year and just don't want to see a repeat this year. It gets frustrating to see a game so close continuously stop just short..
Old 06-22-2004, 10:23 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:

stop just short..

Mr.Castanza is that you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »