Home

Have you noticed?????

This is a discussion on Have you noticed????? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #1
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Have you noticed?????

When I went to EBgames to reserve my game the last 3 years, I pre-ordered ESPN, and the clerk has never said anything ever to me, and trust me, I look like I play or should be playing Football, but I noticed the other day after I prodered ESPN, 3 kids came in to preorder ESPN, and the clerk tried his best to convince them that Madden was a way superior game and everything and ESPN would disappoint them. Is there biased and easy convincing to people who do not appear to be football like or is it just me, anyways, all those kids kept their espn reservations. So here is my question, do employees of videogame stores turn biased to play who look like they have no clue? This isnt how I wanted to get it out and it may make me sounds ******** a bit, but give me your thoughts. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 03:26 PM   #2
Rookie

squaremarker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Have you noticed?????

That might be but I had a store clerk do that to me and I have played 4 years of High School varsity football as a starting split end. Our team, Stevenson Titans, are known around our area because of our tradition of winning and making it to the state finals, but this guy talked to me like I had no idea what a football was. I was quite insulted and told him to have fun with Madden this year.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think there may be incentives given to stores by EA based on how many copies they sell of their games. It seems like the clerks are told to pump up Madden but the clerks probably don't do it to people that are grown up and are already ESPN fans so they don't have to listen to us tell them they can shove Madden right up their balloon knot.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:59 PM   #4
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

This thread has NOTHING to do with ESPN NFL 2k5.

*LOCKED*
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »