Home

NFL2k5: Stadium Music Idea

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: Stadium Music Idea within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2004, 01:21 PM   #9
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NFL2k5: Stadium Music Idea

Well I had an idea for Player Specific Music kind of like Ben Wallace's bong. Say if a player scores a TD or gets a sack or any other big play, a specific track could start playing afterwards. That would be hot.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:19 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Hey Rocky,

Good news bro! It is in there for 2k5! Yeeeee-Haaaaaw!!
Old 06-24-2004, 02:39 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Hey Bondra!

OOuuuuu!! Stadium-Specific Music: GREAT IDEA!!

Maybe as a community we could come up with pretty accurate musice for every stadium in the league. I, for one, want my playlist to be accurate to what I would hear at a real game rather then just music I like. Being a Bucs season ticket holder, I know I will be able to get the Bucs correct. For the other teams, I will need some help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #12
Rookie

Check this out. It was posted in this week's Q&A at espnvideogames.com. It answers our question about being able to save different music profiles, thus being able to create one for each stadium if we wanted to. Granted, you'd have to load the appropriate file before each game depending on the stadium, it's not automatically tied to the stadium. But it's still cool.

Q: I've heard that the music u import for let's say a touchdown.. plays for only the home team.. which is good.. but I've also heard that if you import your own music, then when u play against another team in their stadium.. the music u choose will play for them also.. Does that mean if I choose the Dolphins fight song.. they will play the Dolphins fight song in New York when the Jets score???

A: Thankfully you can load a different music file for Away games - it’s trivial to do. If you just want to hear some of your favorite tunes using the other files, then you’re golden.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:40 AM   #13
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Bondra12 said:
Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Hey Bondra!

OOuuuuu!! Stadium-Specific Music: GREAT IDEA!!

Maybe as a community we could come up with pretty accurate musice for every stadium in the league. I, for one, want my playlist to be accurate to what I would hear at a real game rather then just music I like. Being a Bucs season ticket holder, I know I will be able to get the Bucs correct. For the other teams, I will need some help.

That's a great idea. We can start doing this now, in fact, since we know the music cues from the interview:

Touchdown - Home
Made FG/PAT - Home
Sack - Home
First Down - Home
Made 2Pt Conversion - Home
Safety - Home
Fumble Recovery - Home
Interception - Home
Punt/Kick Return - Home
Incomplete on 3rd Down - Away
Loss on 3rd Down - Away
Miss 2Pt Conversion - Away
Miss FG/PAT - Away
End of Quarter
End of Game
Stadium Intro
Two Minute Warning

Anyone have any suggestions for specific stadium music for these situations?
Old 06-25-2004, 12:14 PM   #14
Rookie

Keep in mind that it's not just one song per event. The way it looks in the screen shot is that you can have a song play in any number of situations. I guess when that situation occurs, it makes a random pick from the songs for that event. And this is a good thing as I'd hate to have the same song play every time I scored.

I think they need to add a few variations to the End of Game/Two Minute Warning options: Winning Big, Losing Big, and Close Game.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:36 PM   #15
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

What i really thinks is coolabout this (being a skins fan) is that we can finally hear "Hail to the Redskins when the home team scores. You really have to bve aRedskins fan to understand how phenomenal it will be to be able to finally do this!

BTW, can the Xbox read CD-R based music?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2004, 02:44 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

ausar72 said:
What i really thinks is coolabout this (being a skins fan) is that we can finally hear "Hail to the Redskins when the home team scores. You really have to bve aRedskins fan to understand how phenomenal it will be to be able to finally do this!

BTW, can the Xbox read CD-R based music?

Well, I'm not a Redskins fan and I know how phenomenal this would be. The more true to life the better as far as I'm concerned. I would LOVE to play the Redskins with my Broncos, and hear their home crowd play this song when they score a TD. It would just fire me up even more to play better to try to shut them up!

(Sorry. Still bitter from that 1988 Super Bowl humiliation.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »