Home

Favorite Play

This is a discussion on Favorite Play within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2004, 09:23 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Favorite Play

I, posed this question over at EVG, and after thinking about it, I know this site has a diversity of gamers with open minds who have played the NFL Fever series, this question is for those who were regular fever series players

I understand, that ESPN NFL 2K5, will be using "favorite plays" saving plays you use the most often and compiling them in your favorite playlist. My question is, how many plays will it save, and will it save plays from different playbooks i.e. in my franchise, I start with the seahawks playbook, and the next game I play with the giants play book will it compile or cross reference those playbooks, and does it save Off and Def favorite play.

If any of you fever players know, can you shed some light on the favorite play and did it work in the fashion of the aforementioned question.

And, sorry mods if this is in the wrong place, but this forum has the most activity, and most likely the sports gamers who play many different football titles. Also, I remember one of your staff writers here at OS wrote a nice reveiw on Fever last year for teamxbox and OS, if he could shed some light on "Favortie Play" I would love to hear it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2004, 10:02 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Favorite Play

Sounds like a question for the VC people to answer over at EVG. This week they're taking franchise questions to be answered by Brandon Justice. Work it into a franchise question and it may get answered.
Old 06-26-2004, 02:57 PM   #3
Banned

PUMP PUMP PUMP BUMP ME UP!!!!!
Old 06-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:

backbreaker said:
PUMP PUMP PUMP BUMP ME UP!!!!!

So no Fever Players here, they all vanquished this year like the game, where is the OS guy who reviewed the game, can you help me out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »