Home

2K5 movie that has me worried...

This is a discussion on 2K5 movie that has me worried... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2K5 movie that has me worried...

Not enough to make me worry if your worrying about something that could have been one play what if he tried that play 10 times and that was the only time it was completed? plus you gotta believe that since that is the historic mode that they could possibly aiding sf in the comeback? Maybe you guys dont think that far into it.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:48 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 4

I spoke with an individual (who I trust and will remain nameless) that played the game and said it was worth all the build up and then some! Hoefully he is dead on...

By the way after a zillion years I finally made my 100th post! Pathetic I know...
Old 06-29-2004, 11:12 PM   #19
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

Am I the only one who thinks that throw was'nt all that unrealistic? It's not like he threw it 40 yards. It was only a 15 yard pass.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:37 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you guys say its not a problem, then i guess its not...

But if this "issue" isnt fixed by release..........i just hope you guys are consistent with that belief if and when you play online, and some cheeser pulls that same move on you. I'm sure most of yall will have the same reaction -- "That was f!@#ing BULL5#!T!!!"

Old 07-01-2004, 04:31 PM   #21
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

JohnnyKilroy said:

But if this "issue" isnt fixed by release..........i just hope you guys are consistent with that belief if and when you play online, and some cheeser pulls that same move on you. I'm sure most of yall will have the same reaction -- "That was f!@#ing BULL5#!T!!!"

man, read the posts. it's not an issue! and it wouldn't be an issue if it were in madden either for the one who HAD to bring madden into this.

the 9ers are supposed to get a huge momentum push and win this game. that means you could probably run back 50 yards and heave it with your eyes closed to TO and he'd probably catch it. basically to the question before, everyone on the 9ers have a big ratings boost meaning, yes, they are superhuman football players in this case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 04:50 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

man, read the posts. it's not an issue!

Sorry.

Quote:

and it wouldn't be an issue if it were in madden either for the one who HAD to bring madden into this.

i would have brought this topic up if it were in madden regardless. What makes you think i am a Madden loyalist, just because i brought up what i THOUGHT was an issue in ESPN2K5?
No game is too good for criticism...
Old 07-01-2004, 04:54 PM   #23
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

JohnnyKilroy said:
Quote:

man, read the posts. it's not an issue!

Sorry.

Quote:

and it wouldn't be an issue if it were in madden either for the one who HAD to bring madden into this.

i would have brought this topic up if it were in madden regardless. What makes you think i am a Madden loyalist, just because i brought up what i THOUGHT was an issue in ESPN2K5?
No game is too good for criticism...

not you, bro. i was just reminding you what others posted about this vid being from the 25th anniversary game. the madden comment was for whoever posted that if this was posted in a madden forum the people here would be all over it. the post was out of place and could've turned your innocent thread into another comparison peice of crap which is annoying but the point was that even if it was madden the same would be true so his point made no sense either.
Old 07-02-2004, 12:46 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

JohnnyKilroy said:

man, read the posts. it's not an issue! and it wouldn't be an issue if it were in madden either for the one who HAD to bring madden into this.

the 9ers are supposed to get a huge momentum push and win this game. that means you could probably run back 50 yards and heave it with your eyes closed to TO and he'd probably catch it. basically to the question before, everyone on the 9ers have a big ratings boost meaning, yes, they are superhuman football players in this case.

oh please, this is really lame explanation IMO. so you're saying these games are an exception in game mechanics and playability? you're saying that the results are basically pre-determined? if so, what's the point of playing them then? this threads laughable really. if espn fanatics saw this exact same video and it was madden they'd be having a parade about how lame the play was and "when will EA ever get it right?" type attacks.

i'm not saying that ESPN will have this particular flaw all through it, a flaw that Madden has but most of these arguements including the one above are just ridiculious spin. why not just admit that the play looked dumb, is madden-like in how it occurred and that you hope it's a rare situation? that would bring alot more credibility than trying to spin it with such nonsense as "the players are players of destiny and they can do great things cuz it's a classic game and that team won, etc etc"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »