Home

Something pretty insignificant that could be cool...

This is a discussion on Something pretty insignificant that could be cool... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2004, 02:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Something pretty insignificant that could be cool...

I was just playing a 2K4 game and came across several ballspot errors...
Now first of all I'm not stupid and I know that its supposed to be like that to simulate human error, I'd say like 1/4 of all the spots are off atleast by a yard or so and alot of the time there is no need to challenge because it wouldn't make a difference. I actually like it like this..

But what I'm gettin at was one time I was running down the sideline with a ref running right alongside me and I clearly stepped out of bounds right next to him and he missed the call and that got me thinking.. What if there was some way in the future 2k's to only have the ballspot errors when the refs are out of position... I expect the ref running right beside me watching me to make the right call but if there was someone maybe obstructing his view or he was way out of position that would make the whole human error and challenge thing alot more realistic!

Kinda rambling here about some dumb things but I'm also kinda bored so go with me on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 02:13 PM   #2
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Something pretty insignificant that could be cool...

Quote:

I3rian said:
I was just playing a 2K4 game and came across several ballspot errors...
Now first of all I'm not stupid and I know that its supposed to be like that to simulate human error, I'd say like 1/4 of all the spots are off atleast by a yard or so and alot of the time there is no need to challenge because it wouldn't make a difference. I actually like it like this..

But what I'm gettin at was one time I was running down the sideline with a ref running right alongside me and I clearly stepped out of bounds right next to him and he missed the call and that got me thinking.. What if there was some way in the future 2k's to only have the ballspot errors when the refs are out of position... I expect the ref running right beside me watching me to make the right call but if there was someone maybe obstructing his view or he was way out of position that would make the whole human error and challenge thing alot more realistic!

Kinda rambling here about some dumb things but I'm also kinda bored so go with me on this.

Yeah, i can pretty much tell that your bored and just rambling . I have to agree with you because i don't see how an add amount of realism can be a bad thing!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »