Home

Can you IMPORT your old ESPN Dynasty into ESPN 2005?

This is a discussion on Can you IMPORT your old ESPN Dynasty into ESPN 2005? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 01:03 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Can you IMPORT your old ESPN Dynasty into ESPN 2005?

High Heat (PC) dont know about consoles, did it,, going from HH2003 to 2004 there were significant changes and they had to include a utility to update the franchise into the 2004 format. ESPN should work on something like that. Its a let down to work on a team for a few seasons just to start over.
Old 07-10-2004, 08:59 PM   #10
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Quote:

lordsin said:
if they could make it work I could see how the hardcore dynasty guys could want that feature.

I'm a hardcore dyansty/franchise mode guy and that feature doesn't appeal to me...mainly because I like starting fresh with all the new rookies and off-season coaches/players moves done. Plus they've added some many new features to franchise mode this yr that I don't think it'd have been possible.

Yeah, new stat categorise as well as generated faces for all of the created rookies.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:12 PM   #11
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Lisa_Bonami said:
from ESPN to ESPN 2005 or do you have to start all over?

Didnt you ask this same question about NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 17

Yes?......and your point?

I play of them and would like to know if either of these games implement this? I personally, dont like losing the history I have build, saved and enjoyed growing attached to over the seasons in my franchise to have to restart all over again each year a new game comes out.

I think all the sports games that include Franchise/Career modes should have some sort of import feature for players that want to enjoy all the new benefits of a new game but want to retain their old franchises.

Personally, I feel it could actually attract a handful of franchise customers that otherwise are didnt feel the need to upgrade to the newer versions because they were content with their existing franchises. This could certainly cater to them.

I'm buying the game regardless but it would have been nice to carry on what I had spent so much enjoyable time accumulating.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:02 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

I personally, dont like losing the history I have build, saved and enjoyed growing attached to over the seasons in my franchise to have to restart all over again each year a new game comes out.

well just keep playing your current dynasties. History? what about building new history. How would they let you export your current dynasty and still include the new players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »