Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Beta Screenshots (7-11-04)

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Beta Screenshots (7-11-04) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 04:58 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Beta Screenshots (7-11-04)

Quote:

Squint said:
If the gameplay is even in the neighborhood of Madden then it looks like we may have a coup on our hands.

It's in a different neighborhood than Madden, they are located in the Condo's that you would see in Malibu, while Madden is settled down in Compton.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 05:09 PM   #42
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Naednek said:
Quote:

Squint said:
If the gameplay is even in the neighborhood of Madden then it looks like we may have a coup on our hands.

It's in a different neighborhood than Madden, they are located in the Condo's that you would see in Malibu, while Madden is settled down in Compton.

Old 07-11-2004, 05:13 PM   #43
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Steve_OS said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
AMAZING!

Take it off "rookie" Steve!

Gotta love it when the guy with the Beta is a Cowboys fan!

heh, it's actually on default "Pro". I slapped it on "All-Pro" last night and it's ANOTHER level!! Impressions will come tomorrow, gotta head down south all day today.

Enjoy guys.

thanks god, coz i was looking at the game and i was like..hmmm seems easy...he has 8/12 for 152yds on less than the 2qrt of 5 min

looking for impressions of all pro level, were it counts
Old 07-11-2004, 06:10 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
I know I'm a buzzkill, but the create-a-player looks exactly the same. Anyone else notice that the generic player faces (players without their own face scans) are EXACTLY the same faces as last year?? WHAT THE HELL!?

Assuming that they're going to reach a wider audience this year, why would they take those generic faces out when many people haven't seen them before?

Kinda like people who assume they should scrap the cut scenes they did from last year, because you might be bored watching them again. Well, many folks are gonna be getting this game for the first time this year, and it's all NEW to them. And it certainly didnt cost any TIME to leave those cut scenes in, the same as it didn't cost them any labor to leave those Generic faces in, either.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:16 PM   #45
Rookie

buzzguy's Arena

OVR: 12

Holy crap! I was already pumped for this title, now I can hardly contain my enthusiasim. I am kind of wondering how the PS2 version is going to compare grapically, etc. Hopefully we'll see some more PS2 screens, soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 07:53 PM   #46
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

artisanCG said:
Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
I know I'm a buzzkill, but the create-a-player looks exactly the same. Anyone else notice that the generic player faces (players without their own face scans) are EXACTLY the same faces as last year?? WHAT THE HELL!?

Assuming that they're going to reach a wider audience this year, why would they take those generic faces out when many people haven't seen them before?

Kinda like people who assume they should scrap the cut scenes they did from last year, because you might be bored watching them again. Well, many folks are gonna be getting this game for the first time this year, and it's all NEW to them. And it certainly didnt cost any TIME to leave those cut scenes in, the same as it didn't cost them any labor to leave those Generic faces in, either.

Just because certain people haven't seen it, they shouldn't have to make it better each year? That doesn't make much sense to me. If they're doing so much work graphically this year, why couldn't they at least scan in some new create-a-player faces instead of recycling last year's?
Old 07-11-2004, 08:29 PM   #47
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Yo Steve,

if u can, post screens of the "ESPN.com" League News/Info feature VC added this yr in Franchise Mode. Thanks again.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:57 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 7

Terrific pics Steve, ESPN is shaping up REAL nicely!! Those pics were downright unreal with the detail and realism, and I'd have to say that the presentation with the SkyCam and the diagrams is awesome. Can't wait!

CRH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »