Home

NFL2k5: New Injury Cutscenes!!

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: New Injury Cutscenes!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 03:19 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NFL2k5: New Injury Cutscenes!!

I like the new cut scenes too. Haha yeah Kanobi that fan *cough* I mean trainer last year looked like he slept at a Holiday Inn or something.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:21 PM   #10
Banned

TallTell's Arena

OVR: 3

what is a jaggie anyway. I've been wanting to ask that question.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:24 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 6

the zigzag lines in the graphics that are suppose to be straight or curved.. those screens arnt the size of my tv so they arent going to show the same resolution as far as the jaggies are concerned.. make the picture its normal size and see if they are there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 03:37 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

The TV naturally anti-alias' the edges to a degree. Straight digital captures will usually have jaggies and from what I'm seeing it's not even that noticeable.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:04 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:

Sleeper said:
The TV naturally anti-alias' the edges to a degree. Straight digital captures will usually have jaggies and from what I'm seeing it's not even that noticeable.

The Jaggie BS was already explain for this year...AA will be used and there will be hardly no jaggies in this years game. REason why you see them now is the capture mechinism used like Forum Admin said every other place besides them use a capture device that still cause jaggies EVEN if AA is used.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well I don't know about you guys sometimes just when I think I got things figured out theres this "speck of dust" thing that is just so horrible I can't even bring myself say what its called, gezz you fellas need vacations or something, oh I know must be that fever thing going around ,you know the one concerning the new 2K5 game, gee I better not look at it to long or I'll start seeing those ugh,oh my good its making my eyes bleed, I can't even say its name,you know those squigly,jaggy finny line thingez ,oh yeah those, sorry they just couldn't get the real TO in the game so I guess the boyz in the graphic department really,really screwed it up this time around huh?

Just having some fun fellas , great post a little dry(cough,cough) but still great post keep em' comin' guys. Only at OS can you say it like I said it.(huh?)

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-13-2004, 12:28 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Quote:

Baughn3 said:
I remember back in the day TECMO SuperBowl had some of the best injury scenes in videogames. When guys returned from injury you would see them running in full uniform to the game from the hospital. That was priceless.

don't forget about the nurses on the roof waving bye to the player. God, Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl were my babies. Ahead of their time.

Don't forget about the game-to-game fatigue or conditioning in Tecmo Super Bowl...your players could be in bad, poor, avg, good, excellent condition from game to game...IMO that simulated players going through the rigors of a 16 game schedule...showed guys were kinda banged up or on hot streaks so-to-speak. It affected the play on the field as well. Hell, even their Pictures depicted what type of condition they were in. lol!! Looks like VC borrowed that concept a bit with the little football guy in the upper right corner of the player profiles that shows what their health status is.

Man Tecmo Super Bowl was an AWESOME game!!!

I agree Tecmo Bowl is awesome.

Speaking of injuries in football games, Remember in one version of Madden for Genesis (I know it's the ESPN board...bear with me.) Someone would get injured and the ambulance would come onto the field running down everyone on it's way off the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 12:39 AM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I miss TECMO Bowl,(sniff) you guys are bring all those good time feelings back again before the...Ugh money ruined the game, ah yes the good old days just me and TECMO and oh yeah those every so cute nurses I miss it all (sigh) the good old days everything so clear just playing video football and having fun.

Holla Back
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »