Home

The VIP Q&A is "up" at espnvideogames.com

This is a discussion on The VIP Q&A is "up" at espnvideogames.com within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 05:03 PM   #9
Rookie

Rekkapryde's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The VIP Q&A is \"up\" at espnvideogames.com

Quote:

TallTell said:
scenerio:

You see this guy online who has been blowing everyone out and has a perfect record. You want to challenge him, but you don't know if he's winning because he's that good or because he's the poster child for Kraft Macaroni.

LMMFBAO!!!

That's pretty funny.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

FINALLY!!

its gonna get harder and harder for these plug pullers and cheese ballers to play online.
This is an excellent feature (providing it works the way its designed)
Old 07-12-2004, 05:34 PM   #11
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

captaink said:
I'm really liking the VIP feature, however does anyone know if the VIP keeps tracks of things such as what your record is against you friends when they play you, like Madden's and NCAA's user profiles are? It's great that it keeps the details that it does but Visual Concepts has never showed just the basic User profile stats such as brining up your stats when actually playing the other profile like a stated, what your record is against a specific person, how much rusing against a specific person, last 10 games against a specific person, things like that. I don't believe they had this type of information in last year's profiles (unless I missed something) and I'm assuming they don't have it in the VIP system either?????????

unless i'm not remembering correctly you are missing something. check the crib.

plus those things have nothing to do with VIP. VIP isn't a user profile it's meant to be used actually playing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 05:41 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

captaink said:
I'm really liking the VIP feature, however does anyone know if the VIP keeps tracks of things such as what your record is against you friends when they play you, like Madden's and NCAA's user profiles are? It's great that it keeps the details that it does but Visual Concepts has never showed just the basic User profile stats such as brining up your stats when actually playing the other profile like a stated, what your record is against a specific person, how much rusing against a specific person, last 10 games against a specific person, things like that. I don't believe they had this type of information in last year's profiles (unless I missed something) and I'm assuming they don't have it in the VIP system either?????????

unless i'm not remembering correctly you are missing something. check the crib.

plus those things have nothing to do with VIP. VIP isn't a user profile it's meant to be used actually playing the game.

Yeah the Crib is the user profile.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

JESS JESS JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 10:16 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

He said in the Q & A that the VIP wouldn't really affect offline players that much, that it would be in the background recording tendencies. What I was looking forward to in my franchise is being able to scout an upcoming CPU opponent offline by checking out the actual NFL coach's VIP. He says every coach has their tendencies, but it doesn't sound like it's used offline. Anyone read something different?
Old 07-12-2004, 10:42 PM   #15
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Backbreaker
Q: Will the V.I.P. system, record what difficulty level the profile is played on, and will record the difficulty percentages i.e.
DIFFICULTY LEVELS
ROOKIE: 10%
PRO: 20%
All PRO: 50%
HALL of FAME: 20%
I know it records tendencies which is great, but our tendencies change depended upon the difficulty level. I know I wouldn't want to play against a online profile that’s only being played on rookie, I hope you understand, and if its not in this year’s game can it be considered for next years game?

A: Sorry, the V.I.P. does not look at your level that you are currently playing on.

Wow good stuff, So if you suck your going to get your butt kick on every level.

Q: My Q is about the defensive side of V.I.P.. Most ppl I play online generally control the same player every play. So, will a player who controls his safety and gets plenty of INTS get a similar effect from that player, or often controls a DE or blitzing OLB get more sacks from that position, etc. etc...? thx

A: Yes, you will see your friends profile use the same players that he likes to use on the same plays that he calls. This is really cool the first time you see the AI attempt a speed rush or watch in horror as the V.I.P. takes that DE and moves him out to cover the flats.

LOL did he play me

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »