Home

Quit bitching about the Ratings

This is a discussion on Quit bitching about the Ratings within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quit bitching about the Ratings

I have seen way, way too many posts about the ratings being off and I had to vent about it. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE RATINGS, CHANGE THEM AND STOP COMPLAINING. The Developers are not perfect and they try to get these right, but damn people you are just being too damn picky. I have seen some screens and I agree there are ratings that seem out of wack, but you can change them yourself. Remember that the ratings are also based on last years performances, so expect the SeaHawks and other teams that did well Last year to have high rated players. JUST STOP POSTING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT ALREADY, JUST CHANGE THEM. I did this last year for RIcky WIlliams and a few others and they balanced off. THe game is a week away, lets complain when we actually get the game and not complain about screens from builds at a unknown rate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Quit bitching about the Ratings

I was feeling the same way
Old 07-13-2004, 04:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

and this super human post will make all the bitching stop?
Old 07-13-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

Liger20 said:
I have seen way, way too many posts about the ratings being off and I had to vent about it. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE RATINGS, CHANGE THEM AND STOP COMPLAINING. The Developers are not perfect and they try to get these right, but damn people you are just being too damn picky. I have seen some screens and I agree there are ratings that seem out of wack, but you can change them yourself. Remember that the ratings are also based on last years performances, so expect the SeaHawks and other teams that did well Last year to have high rated players. JUST STOP POSTING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT ALREADY, JUST CHANGE THEM. I did this last year for RIcky WIlliams and a few others and they balanced off. THe game is a week away, lets complain when we actually get the game and not complain about screens from builds at a unknown rate.

Thanks He-Man, but there is ONE....that's ONE....thread in this forum about Ratings untill this peach of yours. And even in that one, there was no complaining. Only a person saying that Michael Bennett was too high.

I hope your other friend's in your folk's basement were impressed by your post.

*LOCKED*
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »