Home

A few questions for those who have read alot about the game

This is a discussion on A few questions for those who have read alot about the game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 08:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
A few questions for those who have read alot about the game

I haven't been reading much on the game so i have a few questions for those who have.

first question, have leagues been confirmed for xbox? if so how do they work, like what's the schedule for a week like?

are there going to be updated rosters for online use?

i remember reading something about the ability to make trades online, how will the work (like can we trade more then one player)?

if there are updated rosters online then how will they affect trades when there is an update? (say for instance i trade a player, when there is a roster update (if there are) will he be put back on my team or stay on the team he was traded to? Or will the league have to finish with the outdated rosters?

what else is there online? tournaments?

i haven't watched too many moves but how does the AI defender react to ball carrier moves like the tuck and jukes? last year the AI would seemingly lag out, meaning they would continue doing whatever they were doing at the time the ball carrier pressed the button, and they'd run right past the ball carrier without any sort of reaction until it was too late.

last question, i read there is a new control scheme for defense, the strafe has been moved to the L trigger, will they include the old scheme? oh and can we save online prefences like controller changes, presentation changes, etc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: A few questions for those who have read alot about the game

Dude, that is a lot of questions. Why not get off your lazy you know what and do some research on your own? There's plenty of information right here on this website, as well as others. Just go to the home page and the forums for ESPN Football.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:53 PM   #3
Rookie

roadpimp's Arena

Dude thats not cool
Old 07-13-2004, 10:13 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well I can understand wanting to know all the juicy tid bits of information you're asking for and I'm sure there are plenty of fellas here at OS who would love to get you updated as to the new and exciting features available so come on partner,check out the lastest screen shots,some insightful reviews and then some, point is all that stuff you're wanting to know about has either been posted at this sight or is on the way.

We're a quick to get to the info out commnity and no I'm not modding here just trying to point you in the right direction and its not hard to get yourself started.

Reading is fundamentle so start there,pick a subject click and wala there it is,simple and time saving not to mention the fact you could learn something new about the game since you havn't really read up on anything yet here at OS.

So do yourself a favor and check out the site and the subject theads they're very informative and don't mind a little bit of the rough stuff here I understand this is suppose to be a friendly user site(they don't bite) but don't provoke them it could turn in a second so post sensibly and you'll
and be heard...and don't forget to read the post.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-13-2004, 10:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

BADITUDE said:
Dude, that is a lot of questions. Why not get off your lazy you know what and do some research on your own? There's plenty of information right here on this website, as well as others. Just go to the home page and the forums for ESPN Football.

ironic name, let me know if you catch anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 10:18 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

RawkerOne said:
Quote:

BADITUDE said:

ironic name, let me know if you catch anything

See post above.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-13-2004, 10:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

Rickster101 said:
Well I can understand wanting to know all the juicy tid bits of information you're asking for and I'm sure there are plenty of fellas here at OS who would love to get you updated as to the new and exciting features available so come on partner,check out the lastest screen shots,some insightful reviews and then some, point is all that stuff you're wanting to know about has either been posted at this sight or is on the way.

We're a quick to get to the info out commnity and no I'm not modding here just trying to point you in the right direction and its not hard to get yourself started.

Reading is fundamentle so start there,pick a subject click and wala there it is,simple and time saving not to mention the fact you could learn something new about the game since you havn't really read up on anything yet here at OS.

So do yourself a favor and check out the site and the subject theads they're very informative and don't mind a little bit of the rough stuff here I understand this is suppose to be a friendly user site(they don't bite) but don't provoke them it could turn in a second so post sensibly and you'll

Holla Back
Rickster101

well at least the other one was blunt, i guess this one thinks i'm one of those special kids who rides the short bus to school. i guess explaining ones precieved etiquette of this forum takes less time then answering a question. you are right though, reading is fundamental but so is spelling. it's ok though your a nice guy, thanks for the lowdown on this sight i guess you didn't notice my registration date.
Old 07-13-2004, 10:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

RawkerOne said:
Quote:

Rickster101 said:

Holla Back
Rickster101

well at least the other one was blunt, i guess this one thinks i'm one of those special kids who rides the short bus to school. i guess explaining ones precieved etiquette of this forum takes less time then answering a question. you are right though, reading is fundamental but so is spelling. it's ok though your a nice guy, thanks for the lowdown on this sight i guess you didn't notice my registration date.

it's ok though, "you're" a nice guy. Nice try about pointing out the errors of other people though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »