Home

PAL Region Release???

This is a discussion on PAL Region Release??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 03:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PAL Region Release???

Ive been asking around every where but cant seem to get a release for this title here in Australia.... I emailed espn videogames and they sent me a Promo banner saying "Shipping 20th July" which i know is BS cos i know us Aussies wont get the game at the same time as the americans, any way any help will be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 03:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PAL Region Release???

I'd expect it November for PAL and for it to not cost £14 on import like I'm paying!

Ah, its good to have a special Xbox yet still be giving back to the Developer!
Old 07-15-2004, 06:18 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: PAL Region Release???

Quote:

lubes said:
Ive been asking around every where but cant seem to get a release for this title here in Australia.... I emailed espn videogames and they sent me a Promo banner saying "Shipping 20th July" which i know is BS cos i know us Aussies wont get the game at the same time as the americans, any way any help will be appreciated.

Its really cool to see NFL gamers over seas man - yeah i can understand your frustration dude..by having to wait longer. You could always get one of those chips to stick in your xbox to play any region games..thats not illegal i dont think as long as your just using it to play imports which is understandable and not hurting no game developers. I know people that have had a chip put in their xbox just for imports of course..they are hardcore gamers that dig those weird japanese games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »