Home

ESPN NFL 2k5 - Early impressions thread

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2k5 - Early impressions thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 09:24 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: ESPN NFL 2k5 - Early impressions thread

look u have 2 choices one is u believe me and grow the hell up and 2 u dont believe me and stop asking questions then. i am a 27 yrd old man with no need to act like i got the game and i am better then you/ i am sure most will ge the game today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 09:24 AM   #26
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

infamouslover22 said:
i have the xbox version of the game. some quick notes. the qb's throw with more zip on the ball and if looks real nice. the fans look good to when they cut to the peanut vendor and the fasn moanin ang growning. i tried the qb avade button but with manniing not being fast i got dropped 3 times already. i guess the giants o-line is in full affect in this game.

i did manage to catch a nice pass with shockey and ran over sean talyor. but then got tackeled from behind by arrington and fumble the ball. damm

Ok this is not getting anyone anywhere. Everything you have mentioned is in the tons of previews that are already out.

Please post something that is more discrete. Otherwise, you will not get the benefit of the doubt when saying you have it. And if you dont, you will be gone till hockey season starts. This is nothing agasint you, simply OS policy.

Unfortunately, thats the nature of the beast. first kid on the block to shout that they have it, its only expected that everyone doubt you at first.

Old 07-20-2004, 09:26 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 2

well las year u guys remember that the skins in both madden and espn threw more cuz of the spurrier offense. but now with gibbs they run the rock more. threw 3 quarters the skins have ran about 22 times and thrown for about 10 times so that looks good. they are winning 17-10 now. i got a td run from dayne from the 10 yrd line. the giants o-line sucks i gotta say. but the cpu has not thrown a deep pass yet. maybe cuz it realizes that i has ran down my throat
Old 07-20-2004, 09:27 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 7

Hey Mods, can we start this thread over???

Once again, another "Impressions" thread that starts off with 5 pages of crap.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:28 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

What types of offensive sets does the Giants playbook consist of?
Old 07-20-2004, 09:28 AM   #30
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

infamouslover22 said:
i have the xbox version of the game. some quick notes. the qb's throw with more zip on the ball and if looks real nice. the fans look good to when they cut to the peanut vendor and the fasn moanin ang growning. i tried the qb avade button but with manniing not being fast i got dropped 3 times already. i guess the giants o-line is in full affect in this game.

i did manage to catch a nice pass with shockey and ran over sean talyor. but then got tackeled from behind by arrington and fumble the ball. damm

The passes definitely have more speed. THis makes it easier to thread the ball in crowd. But DB behave much better this year and if a guy is covered, it's better to not throw the ball to him. I saw many new catch animations. One other thing about the passes is that the ball now noses up/down along it's trajectory. Now, I can officially say that ESPN has best ball flight physics. I have always been in the camp that the ball speeds were too fast in other games. So, I'm not sold on the increase in speed of the passes in this game. But it seems to have a wide range of speeds. Not everyone is juiced up. THat's good.

The sound - I'm one of those guys that get annoyed quickly with certain sounds. I'll take a pass on judging it for now.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:29 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Back of game box description = proof
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 09:30 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

silver540i said:
Hey Mods, can we start this thread over???

Once again, another "Impressions" thread that starts off with 5 pages of crap.

ditto...

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »