Home

ESPN NFL 2k5 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2k5 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 02:45 PM   #65
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ESPN NFL 2k5 - Official \"Bugs\"/\"Glitches\" Sticky

Oh, and one more thing. To those of you who keep saying that we shouldn't comment on the glitches because we're so much better off than we were 25 years ago, please, shut your freaking pie hole.

This is a BUG THREAD. This is the place where you go to point out the things that aren't right, so they can be fixed next year.

If you don't want to see people talking about bugs and glitches, here's a tip:

DON'T CLICK THE OFFICIAL BUGS AND GLITCHES THREAD!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #66
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ChiTownKid said:
Oh, and one more thing. To those of you who keep saying that we shouldn't comment on the glitches because we're so much better off than we were 25 years ago, please, shut your freaking pie hole.

This is a BUG THREAD. This is the place where you go to point out the things that aren't right, so they can be fixed next year.

If you don't want to see people talking about bugs and glitches, here's a tip:

DON'T CLICK THE OFFICIAL BUGS AND GLITCHES THREAD!

Slow down there chief. Who said people should not comment on bugs in this thread?

Old 07-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #67
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

I found one in the first quarter of the first game I played. Favre threw a screen pass to the wide out that practically hit him in the back, while he was about three yards ahead of the LOS; it was then ruled a fumble and my team (da Bears) recovered. Green Bay decided to challenge that it was a forward pass and the call was overturned. As soon as the official was done making the call he threw a flag and cited Green Bay with a delay of game. I hate Green Bay so it didn't bother me, but if that happened to my Bears. . .

Side note: Not a glitch, but one thing that is going to drive me nuts since my team is the Bears. The announcers refer to Soldier Field as "Chicago Field" during the intro.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:51 PM   #68
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:

Slow down there chief. Who said people should not comment on bugs in this thread?

"Just enjoy the game."

I think it's implied. But I suppose you'll want to argue semantics, so let's just call you the winner now and drop it.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #69
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

ChiTownKid said:
Quote:

JayBee74 said:
Just got the game. Very early impression. A 15 yard clipping penalty against the Ravens resulted in RB Jamal Lewis being credited with a MINUS(-) 32 yard gain.After about 8 or 9 carries they started his stats over. In other words after actual carrying the ball 11 times, they only had him down for his last 2 carries.

Someone on the ESPN forums encountered the same problem. Does it only apply to clipping? If so, looks like we'll just have to turn it off.

Bummer. Clipping is an important penalty.

I hope this isn't a bug in franchise!
Old 07-21-2004, 02:54 PM   #70
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

Quote:

MMan said:

I hope this isn't a bug in franchise!

I don't see why franchise would be treated any differently.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:55 PM   #71
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ChiTownKid said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:

"Just enjoy the game."

I think it's implied. But I suppose you'll want to argue semantics, so let's just call you the winner now and drop it.

i think you are taking it a bit out of context. He didnt start by basically telling everyone to not talk about bugs; as a matter of fact

" That being said, I am truly just grateful that we are able to complain about these microscopic glitches of this game. "

that does not sound like he is telling everyone to STFU and enjoy the game. Or maybe i am readinginto it wrong, but i think he meant just try not to get so rattled over it.

I guess those comments should be kept from an actual bugs thread, but whatever. Let's call it a draw and play more football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 02:57 PM   #72
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
i think you are taking it a bit out of context. He didnt start by basically telling everyone to not talk about bugs; as a matter of fact

" That being said, I am truly just grateful that we are able to complain about these microscopic glitches of this game. "

that does not sound like he is telling everyone to STFU and enjoy the game. Or maybe i am readinginto it wrong, but i think he meant just try not to get so rattled over it.

I guess those comments should be kept from an actual bugs thread, but whatever. Let's call it a draw and play more football.

Fair enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »