Home

Will this game be available for everyone today?

This is a discussion on Will this game be available for everyone today? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 08:48 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Will this game be available for everyone today?

I have some free time during this time of day, and I just want know for those like me who have not pre-ordered or reserve a copy. Will I have an opportunity to purchase a copy and if so, what time do you expect the local ebgames, etc. to have a copy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 08:50 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Will this game be available for everyone today?

Quote:

Teddy_Long said:
I have some free time during this time of day, and I just want know for those like me who have not pre-ordered or reserve a copy. Will I have an opportunity to purchase a copy and if so, what time do you expect the local ebgames, etc. to have a copy?

You should.
ESPN doesn't compare to the sales that NCAA and Madden receive, so it should be easier to find a copy today without a preorder.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

It might not be easy. Last year, I went to pick up a copy at gamestop and they were sold out, so I went to EB and they sold out as well. I went back to gamestop and asked if I could buy the store demo copy and they gave it to me. However, they did have a fresh stock the next day, because that's when my friend picked up his copy. I'd just try and go as early as possible.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:57 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

Sully said:
Quote:

Teddy_Long said:

You should.
ESPN doesn't compare to the sales that NCAA and Madden receive, so it should be easier to find a copy today without a preorder.

At the Gamestop I was at there were like 20 people in line and one guy had all the preorder slips which looked like close to 100 people had preordered at that store. I was actually amazed. One guy was a stupid Madden player and thought Madden was the game everybody was getting. Then we got into an argument over the pic of T.O. stiff arming Ray Lewis on the back cover.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:01 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Quote:

Sully said:
Quote:

Teddy_Long said:

You should.

At the Gamestop I was at there were like 20 people in line and one guy had all the preorder slips which looked like close to 100 people had preordered at that store. I was actually amazed. One guy was a stupid Madden player and thought Madden was the game everybody was getting. Then we got into an argument over the pic of T.O. stiff arming Ray Lewis on the back cover.

Good point. I guess with all the hype and a 20 dollar price tag, this game's going to fly off the shelves today.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »