Home

What a Complete Franchise Mode!!!!!

This is a discussion on What a Complete Franchise Mode!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 10:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
What a Complete Franchise Mode!!!!!

this franchise mode is AMAZING!!! the day by day preperation is off the hook! not only do you have the role of a GM & an owner, but you actually feel like you are coaching the team. like they are "yours". i cant wait till the rosters come out so that i can get more deep into it, because this is just too good to be true. if only it had owner mode, it would OWN, but the day by day preperation makes up for it. way better than the madden franchise in my opinion. you can just do much more in this

plus, i always thought the owner mode in madden was a bit overdone. i mean, after 3 years there were maybe 7 teams that relocated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 10:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Jeff8275's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What a Complete Franchise Mode!!!!!

I agree. I think VC did an excellent job with tht e franchise mode this year. The real NFL teams have weekly prep so why not in a video game representation. I really have to get better at the weekly prep thing though as it seems my players ratings keep going down. I will get better with time though. I have heard complaints about trades but I have yet to see any in my franchise. Hopefully they aren't tarding during the season as that basically never happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »