Home

The Stadium Music

This is a discussion on The Stadium Music within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
The Stadium Music

How do you get rid of that music that keeps blaring. I don't know if it's stadium music or menu music, but it keeps playing?

Make it stop!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 09:20 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: The Stadium Music

you can choose the stadium music, and you can use your own trax Just download them to the XBOX harddrive
Old 07-21-2004, 09:24 PM   #3
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

Yeah, I finally got it to work. I just wanted to turn off their music. Although Mr. Lif is my man.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Megan Cook look a mess in your avatar.. anyways do u guys have any suggestiosn for stadium music.. I mean I put my songs on there switched them up for the different situations.. but they get annoying as hell.. to hear over and over. plu sometimes it plays over the female reporter.. after a kickoff return..
Old 07-21-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

Quote:

CTre said:
Megan Cook look a mess in your avatar.. anyways do u guys have any suggestiosn for stadium music.. I mean I put my songs on there switched them up for the different situations.. but they get annoying as hell.. to hear over and over. plu sometimes it plays over the female reporter.. after a kickoff return..

@ "a mess". Meagan Good is fine just as she is.

I haven't had a problem with songs repeating themselves. I just put a ton (over 20) of songs on there and they vary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 09:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

lol I always say Cook.,. damn i need to get her name right.. she looked real pretty when she was guest starring on shows on The disney Channel.. and dont think I'm a lil 13 year old I'm 19.. lol Now her face just looks fake.. she just got some niceeee titties tho.. lol anyways

anyways I dont like Stadium music as much as i thought i would... it should be volume levels where u could turn certain ones down. they always come on all loud.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

CTre said:
lol I always say Cook.,. damn i need to get her name right.. she looked real pretty when she was guest starring on shows on The disney Channel.. and dont think I'm a lil 13 year old I'm 19.. lol Now her face just looks fake.. she just got some niceeee titties tho.. lol anyways

anyways I dont like Stadium music as much as i thought i would... it should be volume levels where u could turn certain ones down. they always come on all loud.

Lol, I thought the same thing about them being loud, but you can turn the PA music down in the presentation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »