Home

Anyone else see the CPU cutting star players during franchise?

This is a discussion on Anyone else see the CPU cutting star players during franchise? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2004, 02:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Anyone else see the CPU cutting star players during franchise?

I've searched thru the posts and haven't seen this, so maybe I just have a faulty game. But I started a season with the chargers and after going 0-4 (surprise!) simming the first 4 games, I needed to get Rivers a WR. Well, i wanted the fastest guy and it was Anquan Boldin! As a free agent! Then I searched at other positions. guess what, todd heap, now a charger! I went back to check transactions and all these guys had their contracts terminated. I started a new season to just see if it was a fluke, simmed some games and checked the transactions again. Vonnie Holliday traded to the broncos, then cut. Sam Madison - cut. Zack Thomas - cut. Then I figure it out when I went to play a game with my new guys. They were hurt, but only for one more week. Has anyone else seen this? I need to know if its just my game. Maybe theres something i need to turn off to prevent this. I love all the new stuff, but I dont want my franchise to turn into fantasy football. Any help would be great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 02:30 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone else see the CPU cutting star players during franchise?

My Franchise had huge movement during the early preseason but not any superstars being terminated/cut/traded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »