Home

"Custom Music and the Xbox" FAQ...

This is a discussion on "Custom Music and the Xbox" FAQ... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 01:35 PM   #41
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: \"Custom Music and the Xbox\" FAQ...

What's reverb?

Also, I figured something else out, not sure if it's with everyone else though. I started up the "Box" and went to my music section (not on ESPN, but when you start up the Xbox, go to Music, etc.), and removed tracks 1 and 5. So, when I start playing ESPN, my menu custom tracks won't play. When I go to the jukebox, it says "Song unavailable" for my custom music. Then I start up a game and none of my custom music plays. So, I go to the Stadium Music thing, and I preview all of them, and all of them got mixed around. In other words, the time for Song 6 is playing for Song 11 or something. So, I had to redo all of it. And now, to top it all off, when you're on the screen where you are editing the times, I can no longer preview them in that screen. I have to exit that screen and go from there.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 01:57 PM   #42
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Blzer said:
What's reverb?

Also, I figured something else out, not sure if it's with everyone else though. I started up the "Box" and went to my music section (not on ESPN, but when you start up the Xbox, go to Music, etc.), and removed tracks 1 and 5. So, when I start playing ESPN, my menu custom tracks won't play. When I go to the jukebox, it says "Song unavailable" for my custom music. Then I start up a game and none of my custom music plays. So, I go to the Stadium Music thing, and I preview all of them, and all of them got mixed around. In other words, the time for Song 6 is playing for Song 11 or something. So, I had to redo all of it. And now, to top it all off, when you're on the screen where you are editing the times, I can no longer preview them in that screen. I have to exit that screen and go from there.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Well I have not experienced the second part of your post, but I can help you with the first part. Reverb comes from the word "Reverberation", the reflection and delay of a sound off objects. The link below explains it better.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effec...es/Reverb/#wha

Music 101 is now out of session...

Peace...
Old 07-23-2004, 02:01 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 9

Which of these formats do you recommend for importing into NFL2k5 — .WAV, .AIFF or .MOV?

I finally had enough of my first-run Xbox. I traded it in today on a new one with the Samsung drive. I made the clerk open it up, plug it in and eject the tray to be certain that I was not getting another Thompson drive.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4

my xbox doesn't read my cd-r.. i think i have a phillips

Old 07-23-2004, 03:00 PM   #45
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Which of these formats do you recommend for importing into NFL2k5 — .WAV, .AIFF or .MOV?

I finally had enough of my first-run Xbox. I traded it in today on a new one with the Samsung drive. I made the clerk open it up, plug it in and eject the tray to be certain that I was not getting another Thompson drive.

To be safe, I would just import regular burned audio files with a .cda extention on them. I have a lauch date Xbox and have never had any problems with any of my auido files. That's just what has worked for me..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 03:01 PM   #46
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

Quote:

centauris said:
my xbox doesn't read my cd-r.. i think i have a phillips

Try CD-RWs. Have never had a problem with them myself...
Old 07-23-2004, 03:30 PM   #47
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

FocusYoMindOnDis said:
YO, the custom music in the stadium is the best damn "gimmick" ever, they should have scrapped all the first person stuff and just stuck with this...it makes every thing else so fulfilling...

Hey... don't be messin' with my First Person Football now.

I edited my songs in Nero for reverb and normalcy and it sounds a bit better.

Great feature
Old 07-23-2004, 03:42 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 21

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere but I haven't been able to find it... Does custom stadium music work for online games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »