Home

Old 07-23-2004, 03:41 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
V.I.P.

Should I still be excited about VIP? I've heard a lot about it and this feature alone makes the game very inticing. I like the fact that you can play against your own VIP to see how well you play or if you have too many tendencies toward one thing.

[I'm stuck overseas for another month, so all the help I can get will help. Thanks.]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 03:51 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: V.I.P.

You in the service Sammy? The VIP basically collects yours or another player's run/pass ratio and your tendency to run or pass to the LEFT/CENTER/RIGHT. The NFL coaches have one too. If you insert one of those VIP's onto a CPU team they're supposed to follow those tendencies. I'm not sure how effective it is.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I played one game and then played against my vip and was actually stunned by how close to my play calling it was. It wasnt perfect... but I would see it going into certain formations and I would know 75% of the time what play was coming because my play calling was so predictable.

The best part was that when i was making the VIP i did alot of runs out of doubles. I wanted to see if the AI reacted and shut it down. It did. I totally forgot that i did that when I played against my vip. Next thing I know the cpu is lining up with 4 wrs and i go into dime and they run every time (just like i did testing the AI). Color me impressed.
Old 07-23-2004, 04:15 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

I just checked it out for a quarter and it's kind of errie. It calls almost the exact plays I call, including my redundant use of IPRO Strong Iso, Nickel 2 Soft, and a lot of BEAR plays. Color me Berry Impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »