Home

I cant get enough of this game

This is a discussion on I cant get enough of this game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2004, 04:15 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 22
I cant get enough of this game

Man this game has totally got me addicted to it. Its just PURE FUN playing ESPN NFL. I dont know what it is but its not getting old at all and i've played a TON of games already.

The cut scenes REALLY bring this game to life! So do custom soundtracks..though it may sound like a little addition ..the custom music really brings this game to a new level.

Gameplay is just flat out fun..there is NO denying that. I mean this is the most fun i've ever had playing a football videogame. I cant even play NCAA anymore simply because ESPN stole the thunder out of it and i have a GUT FEELING that ESPN is gonna do the same to Madden when Madden comes out in a few weeks. I really dont see Madden matching the excitment i get in ESPN..i just dont see it happening. Yes Madden is gonna play good as always but its missing that excitment that ESPN is dishing out this year.

Props to VC/Sega
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 04:21 PM   #2
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: I cant get enough of this game

I really agree with you...I am loving everything about this game...I just really hate how people are so he@@ bent on complaining about the clipping bug or running annimations stuff like that..They are really taking themselves away from some FUN play....Sliders are good people USE THEM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »