Home

Played both xbox and ps2 versions, and....the graphics

This is a discussion on Played both xbox and ps2 versions, and....the graphics within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2004, 11:53 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Played both xbox and ps2 versions, and....the graphics

Well the graphics are awesome on both but on the xbox they are barely even noticable better. Only thing i noticed is that the jersey holes on the xbox look better and there are wrinkles on the bottom of every jersey wow! Also the muscles look better, but during actually gameplay and most replays the diffrences are subtle. I noticed slowdown on the ps2 and xbox. The xbox game whould chug on closeups of a pile of players and the ps2 whould have trouble with heavy snow games. I never tried the xbox with heavy snow so i don't know if it has the same problem. I'm glad i didn't go out and buy and xbox just for this game because from what i can see the graphics are really close and during actually gameplay I can't even tell the difference. I also prefer the ps2 controller with the dual analog for your jukes and stiff arms, instead of having to use the black and white buttons. I'm a buy an xbox, but i'm glad i don't have to quite yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Played both xbox and ps2 versions, and....the graphics

www.eye-doctor.com
Old 07-26-2004, 12:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

maddenps2 said:
Well the graphics are awesome on both but on the xbox they are barely even noticable better. Only thing i noticed is that the jersey holes on the xbox look better and there are wrinkles on the bottom of every jersey wow! Also the muscles look better, but during actually gameplay and most replays the diffrences are subtle. I noticed slowdown on the ps2 and xbox. The xbox game whould chug on closeups of a pile of players and the ps2 whould have trouble with heavy snow games. I never tried the xbox with heavy snow so i don't know if it has the same problem. I'm glad i didn't go out and buy and xbox just for this game because from what i can see the graphics are really close and during actually gameplay I can't even tell the difference. I also prefer the ps2 controller with the dual analog for your jukes and stiff arms, instead of having to use the black and white buttons. I'm a buy an xbox, but i'm glad i don't have to quite yet.

You obviously haven't played it on a HDTV bigscreen.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:06 AM   #4
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

maddenps2 said:

Old 07-26-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:

tsunami said:
www.eye-doctor.com

****laughing real hard****
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 12:07 AM   #6
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

tsunami said:
www.eye-doctor.com

Old 07-26-2004, 12:45 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

he must have a tube TV aka bube tube everyone I know that has an Xbox Has a HDTV playing in true Resolutions!

But dude even a tube TV would look better on xbox then played on the ps2 with a Flat Digital lmao!

so he must have a old boob tube from the 70s!
Old 07-26-2004, 01:12 AM   #8
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

tsunami said:
www.eye-doctor.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »