Home

STOP!!!!!!

This is a discussion on STOP!!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 11:18 AM   #1
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

OVR: 6
STOP!!!!!!

Listen people there are a lot of things that people dont like about this game...hell there are a lot of things that people do not like about most football games, be it ESPN, Madden, NCAA, Ten yard fight, Joe Montana Sports Talk Football...
But for god sakes, stop b*tchin' If u dont like it then okay that is fine, but must you rant and rave like six year old school girls on the first day of Kindergarten? SHUT UP, and play , or don't play but stop crying!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 11:22 AM   #2
Banned

Re: STOP!!!!!!

if you dont acknowledge the problems, they wont get fixed and they will be there year after year.. kinda like the one game most ESPN fans despise.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:29 AM   #3
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

FocusYoMindOnDis- from your post it looks like your the one who knows to well how to rant like a little girl. you need to chill bud
Old 07-26-2004, 11:30 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

There's a big difference between saying "I think this game has a problem in this area and I have an idea on how they should improve" and whining consistently about it in every post you can.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:30 AM   #5
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

yeah i can dig that, but Sports King u know that they (VC, SEGA) have heard about those problems for about a week now...but too many people are ready to line up and take shots...notice i did not put my opinion of this game or any other game in my post. My aim is simple, to get people to really just relax. If u dont like the game, then nobody is putting a gun to head to make u play it. and on the same token no one is forcing these people to get on the forums and take up space with the tearful testimonies of a scorned gamer...get over it.
i have beem playing games since 1985 and i have played about 1072 sucky games, but do i really b*tch? Nah, i live for the day when i get a Halo, a Contra, a Resident evil, a World Series Baseball (Sega Saturn), a game that totally makes you feel ike this is why you game. But to cry instead of posting to change the problem is assinine. Sorry now i've ranted...i'll fall back now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 11:32 AM   #6
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

Quote:

FootballForever said:
FocusYoMindOnDis- from your post it looks like your the one who knows to well how to rant like a little girl. you need to chill bud

i respect ur opinion but try to refrain from calling me a girl, i have an opinion that is all...
Old 07-26-2004, 11:33 AM   #7
Banned

well i guess people were really hyped for this game and got upset when they started finding flaws left and right. you just have to ignore the threads about the problems if you dont want to see them because ARE going to complain.. but i feel most of it is justified but is a little excessive.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:33 AM   #8
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

FocusYoMindOnDis said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

i respect ur opinion but try to refrain from calling me a girl, i have an opinion that is all...

"...you rant and rave like six year old school girls on the first day of Kindergarten?"

You may want to practice what you preach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »