Home

VC "Official" Response Coming Tonight

This is a discussion on VC "Official" Response Coming Tonight within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 09:38 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: VC \"Official\" Response Coming Tonight

Yeah I have sat at the create a match screen for about an hour once and not had one person challenge me or accept my challenge.

Why dont they just have rooms like EA does?? That would make it a lot better in my opinion.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:27 AM   #18
Rookie

frina's Arena

OVR: 2

I am okay with the way they are going about this. VC can only do so much to get the game out the door, there are going to be some things they don't catch since they are only human. The important thing is that VC seems to care about the product and seems to be working very hard on the issues. I that!!!

Hell..I recently rented Sudeki and while I really want to like the game there are some problems that needed to be addresed. Chances are I will never see a patch for Sudeki. As a matter of fact I believe Team Ninja is one of the few console developers (outside of football) that has updated their game and fixed some problems with a free download.

On a seperate note: Does anyone know if VC has made mention of fixing the online league issues such as you can't replace an owner during the season and there are no divisional standings?
Old 07-28-2004, 03:40 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have emailed their tech support and asked very nicely and so far have not heard word from them. At least when I emailed regarding the problems with their Baseball game, they responded with a, wait til next year type of message. But from past games with issues, they rarely if ever have made any type of statement on their own boards.
And they have been dragging their feet getting the Developer Q&A session posted with the guy that worked on the Online Leagues. I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that everyone is having these problems...lol
I love the game but the company has a poor track record of ackowledging any problems on their own boards.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:48 PM   #20
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

MaddenMan said:
I hope they fix the bug where you pull right trigger and select a CB with a button and assign him to bump and run the receiver he is guarding and instead he completely leaves him.

The league play rosters are also somehow messed up.

But still all in all for the price and quality of the game I am more than happy.

I have confidence and patience that they listen to us and will fix these things.

this is not a problem. i did it a couple of times too and then tried to see what was going on. i'm sure you make your adjustments and then try to hit a button to change something else (example, i was switching to the db before making the adjustment then hitting a button to switch to someone else). the problem is that is all part of the adjustment so in actuality you are bumping the wr AND telling the db to double the running back (if you hit A to switch men for example).

what i've been doing is making sure bumps and such are the last adjustments i make AND not switching to the db to make the adjustment since you don't have to like you did in the past.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is there some defensive adjustment I'm not aware of when you can "hot bump" with your corner. I know you can call for "tight coverage," but I don't think you can take a corner and tell him to bump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2004, 03:59 PM   #22
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I was speaking of the same thing, sorry for the semantics. It's basically the new D hot routes where you can make one of the dbs move forward, backward, inside, outside, blitz, or delay blitz without adjusting anyone else on the defense.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:27 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

IS there going to be anything to issue the fact I cannot get into any leagues?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »