Home

how is your franchise going?

This is a discussion on how is your franchise going? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
how is your franchise going?

talk about how ur franchise is going stats trades whatever. just whatever is on ur mind about ur franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 03:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: how is your franchise going?

First, my franny wont start because I created two players (and shut the F*ck up fanboys before you say "dont create players its not real) and others for the crappy teams in the league so that they play better... It says "cant start because your team is over the cap." that sucks because if I spend money on a game, I should be able to turn the friggin salary cap down. Some games should let you bend the rules at time for the sake of some people having fun. After all, you let me do everything else and adjust penalty sliders... why not salary cap??? Sounds a bit controlling from VC when they had the option in earlier 2k series.

The second is the game died.. and it killed my Xbox with it.. I thought it was just coincidence, but a friend of mine bought the game from another location and his Xbox died too.. He just bought his Xbox a week ago. The game f*cked up the drive and now it wont read other games...

So this game is going back, and I am getting Madden.. I give that advice for other people THINKING of buying 2k5...
At least Madden lets me play the game the way I want.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:09 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

Can you say Troll
Call the administrator!
Old 07-27-2004, 03:15 PM   #4
MVP

VanillaEps's Arena

OVR: 8

I plan on starting a franchise as soon as I get the the Giants' roster as accurate as possible.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:16 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Flame said:
First, my franny wont start because I created two players (and shut the F*ck up fanboys before you say "dont create players its not real) and others for the crappy teams in the league so that they play better... It says "cant start because your team is over the cap." that sucks because if I spend money on a game, I should be able to turn the friggin salary cap down. Some games should let you bend the rules at time for the sake of some people having fun. After all, you let me do everything else and adjust penalty sliders... why not salary cap??? Sounds a bit controlling from VC when they had the option in earlier 2k series.

The second is the game died.. and it killed my Xbox with it.. I thought it was just coincidence, but a friend of mine bought the game from another location and his Xbox died too.. He just bought his Xbox a week ago. The game f*cked up the drive and now it wont read other games...

So this game is going back, and I am getting Madden.. I give that advice for other people THINKING of buying 2k5...
At least Madden lets me play the game the way I want.

Hmmm... Suspect post at the least.

Locked. Feel free to restart this thread. Flame I suggest you keep your trolling and attitude in the Madden forums then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »