Home

For the gripers (Madden gripers too).

This is a discussion on For the gripers (Madden gripers too). within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 01:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
For the gripers (Madden gripers too).

Okay, I have seen ALOT of griping about the game. Some of the grips are valid..some being about 1 out of every 5. I mean some of the gripes (and Im not going to point them out..you know who you are) are flat out ridiculous. Im talking about the gripes that just cannot be fixed from a technology standpoint...okay..I will bring up ONE lame grape.. Some dude on here was mad because he said something to the effect of "Im all about the franchise mode! but I dont like it because what happens during the real NFL doesnt happen in my season. When Brett Farve gets hurt on a sunday, I want him to be hurt in my Franchise, when someone on my team gets traded for someone else, I want that same thing to happen in my franchise with my team." HELLO...the whole point of taking over a team in a franchise is that YOU steer the ship...not whatever is going on at the time in real life. What would be the point of you being the GM of your team????? Okay that was just an example...so here is my solution for all the gripers (the ones with the LAME gripes...and you know who you are..I think.)

1. Quit your job or whatever it is you do right now and enroll your azz at MIT or some other school for super smart people. While youre there get a degree in MATHEMATICS and another in PROGRAMMING...

2. After that..go enroll yourelf in a school that specializes in 3D DESIGN and ANIMATION (becuse you know..some of you seem to have an issue with the graphics.)

3. When you finsih all of that.. just for good measure... go off back to MIT and pick up third degree from there in PHYSICS (just for good measure..we wouldnt want you cutting corners now would we?)

3 Go out and start your own company, and make sure you find a team of at least 25 more people JUST LIKE YOU, who are going to share 100% of your vision and how you think the game SHOULD BE. And dont forget....gotta make sure you get your game launched EXACTLY on the date you said it woule be out before you even started working on it.

4. Come here, to this message board so you can see how many people complain and bitch about your game for whatever different reasons (because its going to happen..i dont care what you think about YOUR game)..oh and watch for the same ones who have issues with the same things that you bitched about with the other games...and call me up so I can personally come over and see the look of utter shock on your face when you find out that even in your great shceme of what you though was the perfect football game, there are others out there just like you who dont like your game any more than they like another one......hmmmm....

No i dont even work in the industry, but some of you people should hear yourselves talk. You dont HAVE to buy a football game, weither it be ESPN, MADDEN, or whatever. No one is forcing you to buy anything. Heck there dont even HAVE to be ANY kind of football games out on the market at all. Think about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2004, 01:16 PM   #2
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: For the gripers (Madden gripers too).

I'm locking this. It has nothing to do with ESPN, or any other game. It's just a flame of all the posters here you disagree with.

While I think you make a number of excellent points, there's nowhere this thread will go but flamewar.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »