Home

I just played my first game on Legend...

This is a discussion on I just played my first game on Legend... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2004, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I just played my first game on Legend...

and beat the packers at Lambeau 14-13. I played on Legend with 5 min. qtrs. I passed the ball great, however my running game wasn't much to brag about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2004, 04:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I just played my first game on Legend...

What about your D. Thats what im having problems with. Defense is just too easy on ALL levels. Even with INTs turned down to 0 its still hard not to intercept too many of the computers passes. Poor game IMO. The AI needs to be far more aggressive on offense. My offense is nothing to brag about but it dosnt matter because the computers offense is so non-aggressive and poor i still win every game. Very disappointing.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:09 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:

BlueCatCatcher said:
What about your D. Thats what im having problems with. Defense is just too easy on ALL levels. Even with INTs turned down to 0 its still hard not to intercept too many of the computers passes. Poor game IMO. The AI needs to be far more aggressive on offense. My offense is nothing to brag about but it dosnt matter because the computers offense is so non-aggressive and poor i still win every game. Very disappointing.

Wow, you are good. You win every game at legend. Do you play online? Who do you play with on legend? Maybe, we can get a game going. Congrats to the first poster I struggle still at legend.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Actualy i was just stressing a point i guess. I dont win every game i play on legend. But my problem is that when i do loose its because i cant get my offense rolling, running game in particular. The computers offense still seems weak to me. Even when i loose it just dont feel right. I cant believe no one else sees this. I seem to pick off the computers passes at will and believe me im not that great a player. Average at best.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:33 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:

BlueCatCatcher said:
Actualy i was just stressing a point i guess. I dont win every game i play on legend. But my problem is that when i do loose its because i cant get my offense rolling, running game in particular. The computers offense still seems weak to me. Even when i loose it just dont feel right. I cant believe no one else sees this. I seem to pick off the computers passes at will and believe me im not that great a player. Average at best.

Ok, I had that problem on all-pro that why I moved to Legend on default settings. Maybe, you are better gamer than you think you are because there some people here that are having problems with their pass defense. You and I are in same club but my wins and losses feel like good football. What team are you using.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »