Home

Dolphins: How can I protect the passer?

This is a discussion on Dolphins: How can I protect the passer? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2004, 11:37 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Dolphins: How can I protect the passer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
...the DE "cheat" is unstoppable now matter how good the tackle is your facing.
Well that about kills it for me. I really got hooked on online football last year. A glitch like this just kills it for me.

I'm about to say the one that thing that anyone who knows me knows is the last possible thing I could ever want to say or even think: I may drop ESPN this year to give that crapfest Madden another try. Everyone is saying it's so freaking great and all the problems have been solved.

I stopped playing Madden 2 years ago and never looked back. But if online play is ruined by this stupid cheat I may have to -- or just quit football video games altogether and move on to something else.

I really hate saying anything bad about ESPN, as I've been it's biggest cheerleader for the last two years. But I'm getting tired of the stupid bugs.

Gamertag: Tailgun

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, Gimme your best shot. I can take it."

- Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China
Old 08-07-2004, 11:49 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

Hostile,I know how you feel but if you stay to your friend's list you will not see the d line player move off...same goes for madden...i'm sure if someone moves the d lineman out then the same problem will happen. Like in all sports games...don't play people you don't know.
Old 08-07-2004, 12:00 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey Trigger, long time no see, my friend.

Yeah, I know I'm just angry and frustrated right now. I want to go online (I'm self-employed, so I like to log on whenever I have a free block of time) and enjoy this game. This problem with pass protection just ruins the realism of this game.

I guess no patch will be forthcoming...

Gamertag: Tailgun

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, Gimme your best shot. I can take it."

- Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2004, 12:09 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

Yeah..I use the phins also...but I pull rickey out...i know the O line blows..but it is true to form.Keep practicing..if you can run with Minor behind that line..you can run with anyone! See ya on soon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »