Home

Already Plotting to buy Madden

This is a discussion on Already Plotting to buy Madden within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2004, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Already Plotting to buy Madden

Last year I bought Madden first and while it obviuolsy is a great game I still took a peak at ESPN 2004 and thought it blew Madden away. I traded Madden in and played ESPN until Spring and baseball season. This year I sense I will do a reverse.
ESPN just does not have the same feel to it this year and after just reading the IGN review of Madden 2005 and I feel certain I will trade in ESPN for Madden. Somebody stop me please from doing this!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Already Plotting to buy Madden

Why would anyone stop you...it's not a religion. Just play the one you are happier with.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
Rookie

I just having fun man.
I guess I'm trying to find out what I'm missing with ESPN? Last year it was so much better than Madden and maybe I'm wrong but I just sense that it's going to be the other way around this year.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:45 PM   #4
Pro

I will get all 3..each one brings something different. Gamestop left me a computerized message today telling me that my copy of madden wil be in on monday...then they say that i can trade in 2k5 for 15$. I wil not...of course..but it is funny the way EA and Sega are battling!
Old 08-07-2004, 02:47 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish
I will get all 3..each one brings something different. Gamestop left me a computerized message today telling me that my copy of madden wil be in on monday...then they say that i can trade in 2k5 for 15$. I wil not...of course..but it is funny the way EA and Sega are battling!
Get all 3?
Are you talking about NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2004, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

I still have NCAA. I'm sure what to do with it. I like the game but don't have time to play more than one at a time. How much you guys think I can get for it at Gamestop?
Old 08-07-2004, 03:26 PM   #7
Pro

"Get all 3?
Are you talking about NCAA?"

Yup!
Old 08-07-2004, 09:38 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

If you want to really get into franchise mode than get madden. Thats what im doing. Im sure the news about 2005 is true when it comes to the increased defensive play, however im also sure that it means that it will have bionic linbackers and defenders that can cover half the feild with little problem making the game even less realistic, so im still gonna give a gameplay edge to ESPN, however i dont have Xbox live and all of my boys play madden so im gonna make the switch back to madden begrudgingly, because i can try to sway them with the gameplay all i want but as soon as i show the *** backwards franchise mode thell turn on me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »