Home

It's the "little things."

This is a discussion on It's the "little things." within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2004, 02:46 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: It's the "little things."

Chuck, I am at work right now so I am not sure where it is. It is somewhere off the main menu though. And yes, there are tons of celebrations to choose from.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:46 PM   #18
Rookie

Rekkapryde's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Coolest "little thing" I've seen - the blimp casting a moving shadow over the field DURING play. I just saw that for the first time last night.

That was in 2K4, I almost sh1t a brick (figuratively of course) when I saw that.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:59 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can anyone tell me how to edit player specific celebrations? This would be tremendous!

If not, I guess I will have to wait until Heelfan gets off work to help me out.

Chuck
Old 08-11-2004, 04:03 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by laker8la
Can anyone tell me how to edit player specific celebrations? This would be tremendous!

Chuck
It's in the same menu that the Stadium Music is in. Features maybe.

As far as ESPN 2k5 is concerned, I like it because it's the kind of game that you like to watch and get immersed in. It seems less like a "game" (if that makes sense), than any FB game to date. More of an experience.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:11 PM   #21
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Chuck

You go to "FEATURES", then go to " CUSTOM CELEBRATIONS". Should be at the very bottom. You can assign a celebration to your face and shoulder bottons. You can also unlock more celebrations in your crib.

Back on topic, my fav little thing is when you're running up the sideline on your teams side of the field and you see them all cheer as you run pass. You even see your coach follow the play and clap or cheer. Now thats nice.

Another one is when you get a first down, multiple player on your team all signal first down.

Another one is when the chain gang comes on to the field, you hear the players chatter as well as the refs.

Speacking of player chatter, its cool that you hear the players talk so much. In cut scenes, on the field, on the sidelines. Its totally immersive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2004, 04:14 PM   #22
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

One more thing I forgot to mention. THE INJURIES. They are so many diffrent injury cut scenes, its unbelievable. Then they show more cut scenes of the injured player afterwards on the sideline. Riding a stationary bike, being massaged by the trainers, being looked at by the trainers. To much attention to detail.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:41 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

I know you can set celebrations to your face and shoulder buttons. Maybe I misunderstood what Heelfan was saying. I thought he meant we could edit specific NFL players' celebrations. Like if I wanted Culpepper to do that dance where he spins his arms in a circular motion (like a travelling call in the NBA). They have the dance in the celebrations menu. What I am saying is this: is it possible to edit Culpepper's celebration?

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 08-11-2004, 04:44 PM   #24
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Quote:
I know you can set celebrations to your face and shoulder buttons. Maybe I misunderstood what Heelfan was saying. I thought he meant we could edit specific NFL players' celebrations. Like if I wanted Culpepper to do that dance where he spins his arms in a circular motion (like a travelling call in the NBA). They have the dance in the celebrations menu. What I am saying is this: is it possible to edit Culpepper's celebration?

Thanks,
Chuck

Nope, you cant edit they're movements.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »