Home

Strategy Guide

This is a discussion on Strategy Guide within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2004, 08:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Strategy Guide

I saw this at EB today and was wondering if anybody picked it up. I need help reading the plays (getting too many ints) and esp. the cpu's defense. Will this help in any way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2004, 09:07 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar
I saw this at EB today and was wondering if anybody picked it up. I need help reading the plays (getting too many ints) and esp. the cpu's defense. Will this help in any way?
Couldn't hurt, but really I've got one myself and its got a lot of info and gameplay stategys but its still something going on with the game itself, it couldn't hurt to have one though seeing not everything is covered in the instruction book or the in game manual.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 08-14-2004, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I think I will pick it up. Couldn't hurt getting some strategies esp. for me. Question though are they general strategies or are they by the team.
Old 08-14-2004, 10:17 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar
Yeah I think I will pick it up. Couldn't hurt getting some strategies esp. for me. Question though are they general strategies or are they by the team.
Basically they will present to you a breakdown on the teams phlosiphys and playing style as to what they use the players involved and some statistical data vital to the sucsess these are important factors if you really want to know how to handle your team and pick up some back ground as to what to exspect from opponets you'll face on the "Grid Iron" some of it is a vital source of just about everything you'd expect and very good info on training and use of plays for both offense and defensive strategys, even if you're an old school vet like me you're never that good and can learn something new.

There are or will be manuals available via the internet but this will serve the pupose just as well and is formatted better IMO.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »