Home

ESPN the play ends to quickly

This is a discussion on ESPN the play ends to quickly within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2004, 01:09 PM   #9
MVP

MartinDihigo's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ESPN the play ends to quickly

Surprised you guys would focus on the late hits (just kidding )

I think it should be there as long as the REFs penalize you 15 yards and if it is a real dirty hit you should be ejected !

Im not sure how it would be a bad image if the refs were strict and got you with a penalty? If so the nfl is too sensitive!

plus it would be cool to have 3or4 sack dances and after catch or play celebrations... (spike, dance, or teammates come together like maniacs (also on D- but no spike unless you intercepted))

For celebrations they could cue u by the reactions of your teammates. = After Big Plays your teammates would start doing some celebrations so u would know it is ok , but If you did too much celebrations and racked up like 2 celebrations after regular plays they could throw a flag for taunting...

lol i just had the idea , watching football u see a lot of the personality of teams after plays , some guys do an individual dance , others get together with teammates...

Last edited by MartinDihigo; 08-20-2004 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Dude, EVERYONE had a late hit addiction in the 16-bit Maddens (and the NHL's, for that matter - skating around pummeling guys after stoppages in play was golden).
WOW did that bring back memories...on a penalty call I remember I used to check someone right into the bench when the whistle blew...good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinDihigo
plus it would be cool to have 3or4 sack dances and after catch or play celebrations... (spike, dance, or teammates come together like maniacs (also on D- but no spike unless you intercepted))
Since I use Pitt I'd love to see Joey Porter's "Kick the ball" celebration in there.

Last edited by uconn7; 08-20-2004 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:20 PM   #11
MVP

MartinDihigo's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by uconn7
Since I use Pitt I'd love to see Joey Porter's "Kick the ball" celebration in there.

Oh boy - thats a good one too , and i remember when Ray Lewis did Porters signature move last year it almost caused a fight !

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers...ider0908p6.asp

Porter, a Pro Bowl linebacker who did not play because he is recovering from a gunshot wound, became incensed when Lewis got up after stopping Amos Zereoue for no gain and kicked his right leg -- a Porter trademark after a big play.

"I thought he kind of disrespected me," Porter said. "He came out here, he's doing the boot and telling me this is his house. I think that's negative. You don't come and disrespect a man who's hurt. Why are you worried about me? I'm not even playing. Why are you imitating me? That let me know he doesn't care. There were times when he was in trouble with the law, his shoulder was hurt, and I went over there and shook his hand and said, 'Get through it.' Yet, he wants to make fun of me being hurt? I take that like a slap in the face. You never kick a man when he's down."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »