Home

What I need to know.

This is a discussion on What I need to know. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What I need to know.

Ive been debating getting back into 2K5, as im not a Madden fan, but miss playing football.

Video wise, what is the best set-up for viewing, console wise?

Ease of play, whats the best system for downloading rosters, and the best system for their successful use? i.e. not crashing.

Any help would be greatly available, thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2018, 10:01 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: What I need to know.

You need to dig around and do some reading like the rest of us have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kf43
Video wise, what is the best set-up for viewing, console wise?
"best set-up for viewing, video-wise" means the best way to set up where you physically play to see the screen well. Is that what you mean? The answer to that would be on a TV screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf43
Ease of play, whats the best system for downloading rosters, and the best system for their successful use? i.e. not crashing.
Again, reading will answer a lot of this that has taken some of us several hours to play with and test. If you don't have an XBOX, you have the 360 and PS2 (or the PS2 emulator). The best system for downloading rosters is also a question of personal opinion. For some having to mess with the save file on the PS2 emulator is annoying and for others having to figure out how to put files on an XBOX or 360 is annoying. Read and figure out what is involved in each and then learn how to do them and then decide which version you prefer.
Are the PS2 emulator graphics tweaks worth trying out? Again, you'll have to try. For me, no they're not. I play the game on an original XBOX and will continue to but that's just what makes me happy. Focus on what you CAN run first, then worry about which way you're going to play.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 08-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »