Home

Are You Disappointed With Espn???

This is a discussion on Are You Disappointed With Espn??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2004, 12:52 PM   #17
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Are You Disappointed With Espn???

i am far from frustrated....this is the first year in my football video gaming career that i have played all pre-season and regular season games for 2 franchise seasons...it just seems like the more you play the game, the btter it gets and less annoying the little things appear. plus, add the fact that i have come up with the best sliders available to human-kind which has created unbelievable gameplay and statistcal data.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:54 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

I am only slightly dissapointed with the game play because of the defensive flaws and the other goofy glitches. I am majorly dissapointed with the Franchise mode I mainly play franchise mode due to a lack of X box live and the constant cheese online.

For them to have had SOOO many flaws in thier franchise mode is ridiculous and for those who offer fixes like CONTROLLING EVERY TEAM!!!! thats absurd to those of us who dont have time for all of that tedious work
Old 09-02-2004, 01:42 PM   #19
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I am only slightly dissapointed with the game play because of the defensive flaws and the other goofy glitches. I am majorly dissapointed with the Franchise mode I mainly play franchise mode due to a lack of X box live and the constant cheese online.

For them to have had SOOO many flaws in thier franchise mode is ridiculous and for those who offer fixes like CONTROLLING EVERY TEAM!!!! thats absurd to those of us who dont have time for all of that tedious work
all i play is franchise mode too...how come i dont complain about the franchise as you do...and you say "lack of X box live"...so how would you know there is a "constant cheese" online? please dood...gimme a break...your words speaks volumes of who you are....the next step for you type of people is to file a lawsuit....ridiculous, you liberals!
Old 09-02-2004, 01:49 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm disappointed with ESPN. Only happens when I turn the game off, though.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:38 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

honestly. yea. i was all into the ESPN hype and i was really looking forward to it. when i got the game it was awesome and iw as like damn this is much better than madden.

then i played madden 2005 and i was like damn. espn was a waste of money. i just think espn is lacking in the franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2004, 07:58 PM   #22
N*ss**s *n '07

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMo
lol...
NFL Network baby!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 08:22 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Actually, controlling every team can be very r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g. And it sounds like someone maybe needs to r-e-l-a-x a bit. Controlling every team is only a s-u-g-g-e-s-t-i-o-n :-)
Old 09-02-2004, 08:27 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 17

In resonse to the original thread.

No I'm not dissapointed. I can live with some flaws in franchise mode and ya cant beat the price so overall I am happy with the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »