Home

New Glitch Was Done To Me!!!!!! Fix It SEGA NOW!!!!

This is a discussion on New Glitch Was Done To Me!!!!!! Fix It SEGA NOW!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2004, 11:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
New Glitch Was Done To Me!!!!!! Fix It SEGA NOW!!!!

This guy name Ruscosi challenged me to a ranked game. He was ranked 101 and used the Titans. I checked out his VIP and he seemed legit to me. The whole game I'm holding him to field goals and I'm burning his defense(he used bear all game). Then he put his olb on the d line but that didn't do him any good. In the 3rd quarter he throws and interception in his own endzone and decides to pause the game until the timer gets close to running out. He goes to quit and presses it. I put I do not consent to the quit. Then the guy then waits until the time gets to zero then presses yes to quit. I then go to my vip to check my rank and it didn't change. I didn't recieve the win and on his stats he didn't get a quit. Yet my vip show that I beat him W21 to 12 and his shows a loss L12 to 21. He's still ranked 101. My record before I played him was 35/25 and it's still the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2004, 12:11 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: New Glitch Was Done To Me!!!!!! Fix It SEGA NOW!!!!

That’s pretty bad. Man I’m glad I don’t play online. Question: Why do people even play people they don’t know? Why not just create a league with people you know? I don’t get that. The ranking stuff doesn't seem like it's worth the headache.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:23 PM   #3
Rookie

I bet Sega is hopping now trying to fix it what with all the exclamation points you used...
Old 09-02-2004, 04:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
That’s pretty bad. Man I’m glad I don’t play online. Question: Why do people even play people they don’t know? Why not just create a league with people you know? I don’t get that. The ranking stuff doesn't seem like it's worth the headache.
I've had some great games against strangers (with candy). A game I had with Darkhorse on Monday went down to the wire. I won by a 35 yd field with no time on the clock. Overall my experience has been good.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:58 PM   #5
Banned

Yeah, but NOBODY messes with dapper dan... everybody knows that :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2004, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Angry Re: New Glitch Was Done To Me!!!!!! Fix It SEGA NOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Why not just create a league with people you know? I don’t get that. .
One reason might be that the league servers fo 2K5, at least on the Xbox, are a nightmare. I've joined sveeral leagues and every attempt to log into a league lobby or play a scheduled game is virtually impossible during the evening hours.

Gamertag: Tailgun

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, Gimme your best shot. I can take it."

- Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China
Old 09-02-2004, 08:08 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile_17
One reason might be that the league servers fo 2K5, at least on the Xbox, are a nightmare.
Do you mean “nightmare” as in when in 2K5 the ball carrier gets tackled by the legs from behind while getting his head ripped off from in front, causing his body to bend backwards at a 97 degree angle? Now that a nightmare. If I had kids, I wouldn’t let them play this game, especially just before they went to bed. Makes Doom 3 look sissy.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:07 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

RawRebel, sometimes the game needs time to update your stats. One time I thought that same thing happened to me (different scenerio, won't go into context), but a day later I received the win when I went back online. Check tommorow and see if your rank changed. Reply back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »