Home

new online ratings are crazy

This is a discussion on new online ratings are crazy within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2004, 03:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: new online ratings are crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Check the depth chart because some people that should be starting are not. For instance Bannister is starting ahead of Darell Jackson for hte Seahawks.
Does the ordering of a depth chart affect a team's overall ratings. By this I mean, are first stringers weighted heavier in the equation that determine's overall ratings?

For instance, would you see a drop in your team's offensive ratings if you moved all the 3rd and 4th stringers up to the 1st team?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:03 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarks2001
Does the ordering of a depth chart affect a team's overall ratings. By this I mean, are first stringers weighted heavier in the equation that determine's overall ratings?

For instance, would you see a drop in your team's offensive ratings if you moved all the 3rd and 4th stringers up to the 1st team?
I believe that the overall ratings are determined by your starters, rather than your team as a whole.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:41 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Check the depth chart because some people that should be starting are not. For instance Bannister is starting ahead of Darell Jackson for hte Seahawks.

I think QB spy works. I'm going to record it in this game I just played and the LB did it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2004, 03:46 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I think QB spy works. I'm going to record it in this game I just played and the LB did it.
Hmm?? How could ratings fix that? Funny thing is that they lowered the QB's running to a point where you probably don't even need the spy anymore.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:56 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow. These ratings seem awfully funky to me, and it's going to change the way I use Dallas big time. I can't believe they dropped them so low.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:58 PM   #14
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Please keep us up to date on this LB.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:08 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Please keep us up to date on this LB.
Well I'm online playing someone who posts here and at 2kx and we are running it out of 2 Soft and out of 4 Sky. It's working. The LB still drops to his zone though. But if you start running with the QB he'll start moving with him. When you begin to move full speed he does too. I'm going to play again and record some footage this time. At this point only linebackers seem to do it though. And the good thing is they don't move slow when they start coming after you. They are moving pretty fast. I hope I'm not being delusional here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2004, 04:08 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 11

It has to be based on the first stringers...Boston down the charts and Rickey gone...there like 65 now....Vikes went down to 84 because Bennett is 4th string.So the team ratings do not mean much...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »