Home

Ive seen it all now!! LOL

This is a discussion on Ive seen it all now!! LOL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2004, 01:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Ive seen it all now!! LOL

OK, Im playing with the Titans agasint the dolphins and I get a INT down the left sideline. I knew I wasnt going to run it all the way back but I knew I could pick up some good return yardage becuase I saw nothing but blue and white jerseys. So as I run up the field I see a blue and white Jersey run toward me. Im thinking, stay up there and block, no need to come down here. Outta the blue HE DIVES AND TRIES TO TACKLE ME!! LOL I was like W T F!?!? I watched the replay about 10 times and it was MY TEAMMATE!

If I can figure out how to save the replay to the computer I will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Ive seen it all now!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23jp
OK, Im playing with the Titans agasint the dolphins and I get a INT down the left sideline. I knew I wasnt going to run it all the way back but I knew I could pick up some good return yardage becuase I saw nothing but blue and white jerseys. So as I run up the field I see a blue and white Jersey run toward me. Im thinking, stay up there and block, no need to come down here. Outta the blue HE DIVES AND TRIES TO TACKLE ME!! LOL I was like W T F!?!? I watched the replay about 10 times and it was MY TEAMMATE!

lol lol lol lol
Old 09-27-2004, 04:05 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

I always run into my own blockers on punt returns. Here I am trying to get behind them to run off their block and they'll turn around and run into. Same thing happens on sweeps, I'll be following a pulling OL and he'll slow up just in time for me to run in the back of him - which sends me staggering. One time, I ran into a pulling OL just as I got the handoff on a counter, I guess he got a late start out of his stance - I lost 4 yards because it knocked my HB to the ground.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:29 PM   #4
MVP

rock85's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23jp

To save a replay= during the replay click in the left thumb stick than u will be able to save it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »