Home

How do you make it cold without snow?

This is a discussion on How do you make it cold without snow? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
How do you make it cold without snow?

I was playing one of the ESPN 25 Classic games, Chiefs @ Broncos and it was sunny but cold as I could see the breath coming out of the players mouths. As long as I've had the game I havent figured out how to make the weather likes this. Does anyone else know how, is it something you can unlock or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How do you make it cold without snow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I was playing one of the ESPN 25 Classic games, Chiefs @ Broncos and it was sunny but cold as I could see the breath coming out of the players mouths. As long as I've had the game I havent figured out how to make the weather likes this. Does anyone else know how, is it something you can unlock or what?
Its cold in all those classic games . its funny to see the giants and the bills in tampa and its cold . Another bug .
Old 10-05-2004, 08:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
The only way I've found to do this is to have the weather set to "random" and hope it comes up that way. What I'd love to see is a lot more weather options...overcast without rain, cold without snow, etc. I'd also really like to see afternoon games that faded into night by the fourth quarter, like you see in all the late season games on the east coast and midwest.

It's just eye-candy stuff, but it would definitely add to the atmosphere of the game.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
The only way I've found to do this is to have the weather set to "random" and hope it comes up that way. What I'd love to see is a lot more weather options...overcast without rain, cold without snow, etc. I'd also really like to see afternoon games that faded into night by the fourth quarter, like you see in all the late season games on the east coast and midwest.

It's just eye-candy stuff, but it would definitely add to the atmosphere of the game.
All that stuff is in madden 2005.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:25 AM   #5
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondo
All that stuff is in madden 2005.
Thanks Mr. Ea Rep.....most of that stuff was in Madden 2001 as well. I'm not asking because I dont know its in Madden. I was asking because I was wondering if this game had it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2004, 10:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks Mr. Ea Rep.....most of that stuff was in Madden 2001 as well. I'm not asking because I dont know its in Madden. I was asking because I was wondering if this game had it.
Thats why they have manuals mr. EA *****.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:42 PM   #7
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondo
Thats why they have manuals mr. EA *****.

Whatever kid...I have been buying EA games since like '93, so dont call me an EA *****. I've given them more than my fair share. If I wanted Madden this year I would've bought it. I didnt want it because it the same game as it has been ever since it began on PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »