Home

Who would be interested in making money?

This is a discussion on Who would be interested in making money? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2005, 02:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Who would be interested in making money?

I know I'm knew here but my GamerTag is Smith146 and I'm looking to start a money league. I'm thinking $15 each person and looking to get around 12 members for our first season. I've participated in money leagues before and still am for this game. If you would like to check some of these out, you can go to http://leagues.espnvideogames.com/t/league.php?l=77917. There are links towards the bottom from completed seasons. We are going to be starting our 5th season soon enough, but I'm looking to start some thing totally seperate right now and this is for X box.

League Settings will be...

Difficulty: Legend
Time: 5-8 Min (We can vote on that)
Random Weather: On/OFF ( We can vote on that also)

We can also decide together on anything else I'm missing.

If you also want to check out the rules that will be applied, go to http://leagues.espnvideogames.com/t...l=85115&n=20132.

This is going to be a Sim league and if any one has a serious problem with some of the rules like the QB running or something, we can talk about that and discuss what we might possibly be able to change if it's better for the league. I know of 2 or 3 players already including myself so right now I'm looking for around 10 more active players to participate. I can tell you right now, once we get started it won't even by about all the money. With a good group of guys, it's a lot of fun to play together. I really hope we get a good turn out with some of you guys who post here join up. If we get 12 players who pay $15, the pay out fees will be something like this...

Winner: $100
Runner Up: $40
Semi Finalists: $20 each

I'll probably get the maximum amount of playoffs teams there can possibly be also to create more fun through out the league. If interested, make a post so that I have a good idea of where we are at and how many more members we will need.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online »