Home

ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY TO PLAY...

This is a discussion on ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY TO PLAY... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY TO PLAY...

i inally got XBoX Live may 2 months ago, i must say, NFL 2k5 is a incredible game online. there a quite a few cheesers in there but for the most part there are some great sessions. lately, i've run into a few cheeser i'd like to report to ppl on this board but there isn't a list. should i start one up...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY TO PLAY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
i inally got XBoX Live may 2 months ago, i must say, NFL 2k5 is a incredible game online. there a quite a few cheesers in there but for the most part there are some great sessions. lately, i've run into a few cheeser i'd like to report to ppl on this board but there isn't a list. should i start one up...
That's been done at other sites and typically what you end up getting into is either a pizzing match or name calling back and forth. You're better off constructing a list of straight up sim players who enjoy an NFL type atmosphere..... guys who don't exploit the problems with the game. Hit me up anytime for an online game: daflyboys2k3
Old 06-02-2005, 10:46 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
That's been done at other sites and typically what you end up getting into is either a pizzing match or name calling back and forth. You're better off constructing a list of straight up sim players who enjoy an NFL type atmosphere..... guys who don't exploit the problems with the game. Hit me up anytime for an online game: daflyboys2k3
cool...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 06-03-2005, 12:02 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yea, I hate the cheezers also. It's unusal that I get to play online games anymore
Old 06-03-2005, 06:41 AM   #5
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

always looking for fellow sim-gamers. hit me up for a game of football sometime.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2005, 10:58 AM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Knox
always looking for fellow sim-gamers. hit me up for a game of football sometime.
I'm suprised that we don't have more guys from this site talking in this forum and trying to get a league going, ESPN or not. With the right (sim) players I would be interested in something small. These leagues tend to run into problems it seems when you try to fill every team.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:41 AM   #7
MVP

Dondadda's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I'm suprised that we don't have more guys from this site talking in this forum and trying to get a league going, ESPN or not. With the right (sim) players I would be interested in something small. These leagues tend to run into problems it seems when you try to fill every team.
Hey man, I commish a league on PS2 that's midway through its 3rd season, and will head into a 4th one soon.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:28 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

I guess is we have lists....we need to know who does Xbox and who does PS2 exclusively.

I'm only on Xbox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online »