Home

How many people still play this online?

This is a discussion on How many people still play this online? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online
Most Anticipated Sports Games of 2023
Five Ways EA Sports PGA Tour Can Improve Golf Career Modes
Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Old 03-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #9
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How many people still play this online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
What does 2004 have to do with 2009? I dont care what happened to YOU because you are in the minority on that. If you dont have the disc dont waste this guys times. Times changes things get better. the game may be the same but servers upgrade. Give him up to date information. Not 2004.
Yea, I re-purchased the game to play on ps3 but your telling me that the online server for a discontinued video game series has gotten better? I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, but the game has been buggy as hell since 2004...

Last edited by EAreaper26; 03-17-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #10
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAreaper26
Yea, I re-purchased the game to play on ps3 but your telling me that the online server for a discontinued video game series has gotten better? I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, but the game has been buggy as hell since 2004...
Well the WENT AWAY for a while and CAME BACK(xbox not ps2)..... Not to far to think they cant adjust something, but not the point. Not to mention the ONLY problems i had is when playing on 360 was playing the orginal xbox. And how do you know all this if you broke your game in 2004 and then bought it for a system that wont play online. Point is guy was askin how things are NOW. Not great not bad. And since they dont have many on there the servers have ZERO chane of getting overloaded. Which could have been YOUR problem back in 2004. Im not sayin the game is perfect and will never freeze but you havent been on to see the ones dedicated to playing online. they dont have your issues. So a 2004 issue isnt relevent. I do doubt they upgraded servers but i know what servers are being used dont have a stress on them like when the game was new. So your point was irrelevent to the OP. Not to mention it was a few weeks ago so he probably already made his choice. Point is i dont care what they have done with what but the game DOES NOT have freezing issues like in 2004. And according to you, you havnt played since 2004 so to answer the question of his "how many people are there online still playing it? If I wanted to find a game, would it be tough?" has nothing to do with freezing and nothing you can help him with. What 5 year old game being played online isnt going to have some issues between either the system, game or servers. That wasnt what he was asking. So please refrain from giving people bad/irrelevant(old) information.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #11
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

No, I will not refrain. Thanks for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #12
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
So please refrain from giving people bad/irrelevant(old) information.
Quote:
No, I will not refrain.
Well thanks for showing your true colors. You like to give bad information.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #13
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

yes, but I like to call it: Information from a non-fanboy's perspective...
Old 03-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #14
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
yes, but I like to call it: USELESS Information from a non-fanboy's perspective...
Lol you call your self a non-fanboy yet EA is your name......

Failed i own the last 3 maddens (each year they send me back to 2k5) so no fanboy here. I just know a better game when i see it but this all doesnt have to do with the point your information from 2004 is useless to the current state of the online play. that information is old and useless. you should just replied to a thread from 2004 because that the last time you had any relevent information on the subject.

Im one of the few that can see the high points in both games and play madden each year. Fanboy dont apply MR. EA. And your "non-fanboy" perspective was old and useless. When people start NEW threads they are looking for CURRENT information. NOT 2004.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
yes, but I like to call it: Information from a non-fanboy's perspective...
Trolling, trolling, over the bounding main...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 02:06 AM   #16
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

wow, i clearly stated that i re purchased the game ... and wow! your hatred for ea is so deep that you only saw the EA in my name. your fanboy tunnel vision did not allow you to see the reaper behind the EA... what a slut!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online »