Home

Online issues

This is a discussion on Online issues within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2010, 12:44 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Online issues

I just purchased an Xbox version 1 and NFL 2K5 - I am a PS3 guy and specificaly bought this game and Xbox to play online, because online play is fun.

I go on to play my friend who has Xbox 360 - I go to send him an invite and I recieve an error message. And when he sends me an invite, and I accept it - I also get the error message stating our Rosters are not compatible.

I also cannot join leagues, I can view leagues but when I select a team I want to use (Redskins is open), it says "Join League Failed"

I go to quick match and that works, I always go to play this guy "Nightavengers"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 03:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Online issues

Idk man I go to create match play me sometime Finnz7
Old 01-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
Banned

Do you have original Xbox? I was told it would be a problem to play a guy who has Xbox 360.

Add me: SackedByPeppers

I saw you on the leaderboards, Finnz7
Old 01-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Original Xbox and the 360 CANNOT play together. As for the other issues your having i have no idea.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey 2Koalition, yea they shut down the leagues for some odd reason, I think because there are only 250+ players online. Also, yea when you play someone on the 360 sometimes you will be able to get the game to start, but you can't play someone with the 360 when your on the original xbox. You have to play someone with the same console you playing, or you will get the error message or the game will be really laggy and kick you out. Also, if you go to the lobby and see people like Nightavengers, they have been there all day an night. They just leave their xbox on all day. If you want someone to play on the original xbox. Hit me up, I'm sega2k. I just started playing this game again. But I do ask that you play sim. What I mean by that is no playing the defensive line, qb rushing, lobbing the ball on posts, quick snapping, and no huddle the whole game, and making ridiculous subs. I also play on veteran to get a more realistic game. Anybody can pick the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, or Eagles and play Allpro and let the computer do all the work on defense for them, and then they just chuck the ball up high to their best WR (Harrison or Owens). So if your down hit me up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah your right I thought you had 360 my bad read your post wrong and nightavengers do be camped out lmao
Old 01-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #7
Banned

why cant they bring back the PS2 servers.... i hate Xbox lol i guess i have to try and get a 360 now or else i wasted 50 bucks on an entire year of xbox live
Old 01-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea I'm not giving the xbox servers that much longer. you can go online and the same people will be camped out in the lobby. and you can never get a realistic game. Because everyone wants to play on the allpro difficulty which is for rookies in my mind. If you want a realistic game with good stats you need to go over to legend. Plus there are almost like none sim players online. Hit me up if you on the old xbox. But i do have the 360 and the game. so I can get on either. My 360 gamertag is xiLLmatic32x.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online »