Home

Nemo's NFL 2k23 Week 7 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Nemo's NFL 2k23 Week 7 Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2022, 01:44 AM   #1
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

OVR: 0
Nemo's NFL 2k23 Week 7 Roster Update

i decided to update the CMJuly22 roster tht came in my v2 download for the NFL 2k23 mod. i chose that as a base bc the ratings are closer to maddens scale and it reflects the gameplay improvements that have been discovered from hours of research on OS & other sources. i updated the transactions, equipment, & some of the ratings in the roster. the roster is only about 95% official bc there’s still a lot of missing players (late round/undrafted rookies & journeymen tht have been fighting for roster spots). i had some amazing help from cujomatty (creating the base & assigning all portraits and cyberfaces), spxcely (additional equipment edits), ebg (creating cyberfaces & updating patriots ratings), & 2k5master (creating the 2k5 draft tool & applying a draft class with working names)

below, i've attached the roster file, the franchise file, & the portraits so that they will pop up in the mod. you can use this roster if you don't have the mod, but you wont have the portraits or cyberfaces. a few of the faces might be glitched if ur not playing with the mod, but idk for sure, lemme know.

if you have any questions please check out the 2k5 discord. If you need to put it on ur ps2, just change the extension of the files to .psu

Player portraits: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ND8...ew?usp=sharing

Cyberfaces: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wBS...ew?usp=sharing
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL 2k23 Week 7 Roster and Sliders.zip (615.7 KB, 398 views)

Last edited by daddynab2; 10-24-2022 at 01:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2022, 10:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Nemo's NFL 2k23 Week 7 Roster Update

Thank you for your hard work. The rosters look and play great!
Old 11-01-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
Just started!

Which one of these files is the roster?
Old 11-01-2022, 08:22 PM   #4
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Are these in relation to 2k5 ratings or are there a bunch of 90+ RBs and random super stars? Looking to download a roster, but keep seeing the same inflation.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:08 AM   #5
Just started!

Just wanted to say thanks for the Roster Update, but how would I go about applying the cyber-faces and portraits to all of the proper players? I can't find a dedicated tool for this process, is it just Finns' Editor, something else entirely or do I have to manually do this based on the HASH for each image file? Thanks in advanced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2022, 12:19 PM   #6
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogaflame
Just wanted to say thanks for the Roster Update, but how would I go about applying the cyber-faces and portraits to all of the proper players? I can't find a dedicated tool for this process, is it just Finns' Editor, something else entirely or do I have to manually do this based on the HASH for each image file? Thanks in advanced.

if you have the game on pcsx2, xbsx2, or the NFL 2k23 mod, you would put it in the replacements folder of the game
Old 12-07-2022, 04:42 PM   #7
Just started!

So I have been searching everywhere and can't seem to get a good tutorial so I'll ask here. Has anyone managed to update 2k5 on the Aethersx2 Android ps2 emulator? And if so I think the easy way to share it is to save the updated roster in the game(make duplicate if that makes you feel safer) and pull that saved roster file and upload it here or do a YouTube vid or something 😂

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »