Home

Attempting to make Madden replica roster for 2k5...need some input

This is a discussion on Attempting to make Madden replica roster for 2k5...need some input within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2004, 03:16 PM   #9
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Attempting to make Madden replica roster for 2k5...need some input

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJayzGo
I used to go there all the time until they started charging people money to view ratings although I see they are being updated all the time. I Still wish there was free access to the previous ratings since I was building my roster based on those!
yeah but they are kind of extreme ratings to me
Old 11-23-2004, 08:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
yeah but they are kind of extreme ratings to me
Why? They are stock-market style..(Why, do you want Peyton i wish i could kill you manning and all those other "superstars" being 100s? and all those "scrubs" being 10s?

well...before, if you had gone, he provided a name and password..but no it's in lockdown.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:53 PM   #11
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats1
Why? They are stock-market style..(Why, do you want Peyton i wish i could kill you manning and all those other "superstars" being 100s? and all those "scrubs" being 10s?

well...before, if you had gone, he provided a name and password..but no it's in lockdown.
well i just think no player should be 100 and no player should be under 59.. when i say extreme i mean a player like polamu is 90.. hes a good player made some strides to become great.. But hes not a 90.. 80-83...A player isnt montana over night..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2004, 03:25 PM   #12
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPAJAwS1
Ok, first off I am going to be making a 100% accurate roster with all the depth charts hopefully perfect and all players on all teams. I am going to do my best...I am a perfectionist and just want the perfect rosters to start a franchise with.

Now the different thing between my rosters and other rosters weve seen will be that I am going to be using the player ratings from FBG's madden ratings. I just need to have a game with everyone having their ratings updated based on performance and FBG does a tremendous job of tracking the players and updating them weekly.

However, the difficulty in this is that madden uses different ratings categories for their players than 2k5 does.

For example madden uses things such as acceleration and awareness and 2k5 has things like consistency, composure, aggressiveness etc...

so what I need help with is determining the main ratings by position for madden that they use when factoring the overall rating...if nobody knows that then any other help you could offer would be great, like what a rating category in madden would be equavelant to in 2k5(EX. ive been thinking the awareness rating in madden shud be used as the consistency for 2k) and so on, or ne possible information about the madden ratings any1 has to offer such as a breakdown of some sort or nething.

thanks fellas
If your a Perfectionist, why make the rosters like madden? Why don't you make them like they are in real life. Develope your self a system to rate this people in every catagory
Old 11-24-2004, 03:59 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
If your a Perfectionist, why make the rosters like madden? Why don't you make them like they are in real life. Develope your self a system to rate this people in every catagory
that is what I have done...fbg's ratings did not convert well into 2k5 so I put together my own type of system to give the players the most realistic and accurate rating possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »