Home

My brother and I are going to begin making rosters.

This is a discussion on My brother and I are going to begin making rosters. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2004, 11:33 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
My brother and I are going to begin making rosters.

Since Irondudez and Xrob have both abandoned ESPN I have decided to start making rosters for the masses. I am going to get the stat sheets and sit down with my brother tonight so that everyone is rated according to their stats. I also will put everyone on the right team when freeagents are picked up and what not. Look for my first roster with the new ratings sometime this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2004, 07:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: My brother and I are going to begin making rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
Since Irondudez and Xrob have both abandoned ESPN I have decided to start making rosters for the masses. I am going to get the stat sheets and sit down with my brother tonight so that everyone is rated according to their stats. I also will put everyone on the right team when freeagents are picked up and what not. Look for my first roster with the new ratings sometime this week.
good luck
Old 10-31-2004, 09:57 PM   #3
Banned

Thanks. And good luck with Madden man. I used your rosters until you retired. Enjoy your new found joy, but do me one favor. Come back next year.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for picking up this endeavour. If you could wen you post your rosters have an unedited version for us also. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:57 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinox
Thanks for picking up this endeavour. If you could wen you post your rosters have an unedited version for us also. Thanks.
I will, first I want to find out why it had the Franchise bug and then I will fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2004, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinox
Yeah you might want to put out 2 versions of your save(s). One with and one w/o your rating edits. Most people just want the players on the right team, position, numbers and equipment.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:00 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
Yeah you might want to put out 2 versions of your save(s). One with and one w/o your rating edits. Most people just want the players on the right team, position, numbers and equipment.
Well the ratings will correlate with the currents stats in the NFL. Like Brees rating would now be a 84 because of his current stats. Droughns would be a high 80's low 90's considering his performance. Stuff like that is what I want to accomplish. As far as the current roster from Irondudez goes it is 100% accurate except for the depth charts. I will fix the charts and update it in a few days. Tell me your opinions on my ratings vs. stats idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »