Home

Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

This is a discussion on Mike8027's Complete Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2004, 04:11 AM   #33
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
The fact is,these rosters have ridiculous ratings-the default Sega update roster is more correct as far as ratings and the depth charts.Some teams are really up to date and others are way out of wack.You have to decide if you want every scrub and long snapper on your team or if you want the Bears to be one of the elite treams in the NFL.Lol.
The fact of the matter is he has taken the time to present a set of rosters for all of our enjoyment and you are hating all over them instead of offering some constructive critisisim, there may be some glitchs here and there but nothing to tear them down.

If you have time to wine and complain about anothers creative work and feel they're not up to your "STANDARDS" then stop hating and help, or offer to help and stop trying to "KILL" this thread its not helping.

And the DL from Sega/VC is not all that its cracked up to be he is only trying to improve them not "KILL" them.

Stop and think where we'd all be if not for the time and effort of guys like this individual who has done nothing but provide useful rosters for all members to share and enjoy and if theres something wrong with them then help fix them if needed and be a team player.

If you have some constructive notes to offer or a roster of your own I'm sure you'd want the respect of your fellow members to at least offer some suggestions or insight as to what needs fixing these rosters are constantly changing in the real world and hes done a great job sharing and offering them to us all regardless of a few ungrateful individuals who at times appear to be selfish and unappreciative.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 12-11-2004, 12:03 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
The fact of the matter is he has taken the time to present a set of rosters for all of our enjoyment and you are hating all over them instead of offering some constructive critisisim, there may be some glitchs here and there but nothing to tear them down.

If you have time to wine and complain about anothers creative work and feel they're not up to your "STANDARDS" then stop hating and help, or offer to help and stop trying to "KILL" this thread its not helping.

And the DL from Sega/VC is not all that its cracked up to be he is only trying to improve them not "KILL" them.

Stop and think where we'd all be if not for the time and effort of guys like this individual who has done nothing but provide useful rosters for all members to share and enjoy and if theres something wrong with them then help fix them if needed and be a team player.

If you have some constructive notes to offer or a roster of your own I'm sure you'd want the respect of your fellow members to at least offer some suggestions or insight as to what needs fixing these rosters are constantly changing in the real world and hes done a great job sharing and offering them to us all regardless of a few ungrateful individuals who at times appear to be selfish and unappreciative.

Holla Back ya'll
good lord....don't you people have jobs?
Old 12-16-2004, 12:42 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

doublej...If you guys are going to tweak some of the ratings on Mike's roster (which are sweet by the way), I'd be happy to update ratings for some of the Packer players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2004, 07:31 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Hey Mike, any plans to update your rosters (with Jeff George added to the Bears and others)? I love the set and like how you managed to get Ruben Droughns as starting HB...I hated editing the rosters by formation all the time.
How exactly did you do this?

I want to make Troy Vincent a free safety, but I have no idea how.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:27 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb240
How exactly did you do this?

I want to make Troy Vincent a free safety, but I have no idea how.

You have to download Flying Finn's editor.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:52 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa55
You have to download Flying Finn's editor.
Does it work on the ps2? I tried it once and couldn't get it to work...
Old 12-22-2004, 04:17 PM   #39
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Hey Mike when is your website going to be back to normal, I really like to have your roster file. Is it possible that you can send it to me through email?
Old 12-22-2004, 06:59 PM   #40
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Hey Mike when is your website going to be back to normal, I really like to have your roster file. Is it possible that you can send it to me through email?
You might have missed the post here a page or two back,slow down and read through this thread again and see what rhinox did with Mike8027s roster,it will explain things for you if you read it.

Guys have been trying to contact Mike8027 but nothing yet so until he or another member here posts that roster this is as close as you're gonna get.

Read the post first it will explain what he did and why and also what Mike8027 actually did to the roster and what he did and why so read it again carefully.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »